IGNORED

A new Elektronite game revealed

Rev

Well, one could look at this release and inquire about the sound track CD included with it. Maybe wonder who made it? I think it is the first time an Intellivision game will include an audio CD, isn't it?

Or maybe one could comment about the unencrypted rom that will be included with the release, which is an interesting demonstration of trust in this community. 

What about a comment on the quality of the graphics of the screenshot, good or bad?

But nope, let's talk about boxes ? Which I'm sure are coming soon.

• Confused 1

William actually posted about it on the Robot Army topic:

"I just want to let people know that we'll be revealing a new game that we'll be able to (optionally) include with Robot Army at a discount to save on shipping costs when Robot Army is ready to ship. 

The game will include a free sound track CD with the first 140 copies of the game. It will be available separately after the initial 140 copies are sold. Also, this game (not Robot Army) will have the ROM available unencrypted for use on emulators and the Ultimate Flashback. 

We're working on completing that game as well, and hopefully will be able to show the completed box design and announce the game soon. "

1 hour ago, cmadruga said:

•  Well, one could look at this release and inquire about the sound track CD included with it.

•  Maybe wonder who made it?

•  Neat!  Is the soundtrack the actual music from the game?

•  Was it Nunudyere?  Nanodeer?  Nunyadere?  That guy?  ^^

•  Will the soundtrack have a box?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

•  Neat!  Is the soundtrack the actual music from the game?

•  Was it Nunudyere?  Nanodeer?  Nunyadere?  That guy?  ^^

•  Will the soundtrack have a box?

Ha!   No more with this box stuff.  

An actual CD would be nice, i still buy and listen to cds. 

Fun fact, Sea Venture was originally supposed to come with a cassette soundtrack. I still have the clear blue cassettes. Maybe one day?

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 8:30 AM, intellivotion said:

I would love to get the box for the three orphaned Elektronite games and I'm sure all those who bought them would do as well. I hope that their production is still in the cards

I'm working on a box supplier in Thailand and have a good lead for getting them printed this summer. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, cmadruga said:

Well, one could look at this release and inquire about the sound track CD included with it. Maybe wonder who made it? I think it is the first time an Intellivision game will include an audio CD, isn't it?

Or maybe one could comment about the unencrypted rom that will be included with the release, which is an interesting demonstration of trust in this community. 

What about a comment on the quality of the graphics of the screenshot, good or bad?

But nope, let's talk about boxes ? Which I'm sure are coming soon.

The first Intellivision game that comes with a soundtrack CD, but not the first one that has a soundtrack CD. :) 

IMG_3960.thumb.jpeg.afb01cf9733471021a6fd27b6e98af97.jpeg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 3

https://cdbaby.com/make-discs.aspx

Actually CDs are very cheap now!  What a neat idea. 

You can get 100 CDs in a sleeve for 200.00.  That would be only 2.00 each.  Which is peanuts. 

Very nice to throw in a CD soundtrack, doesnt really add hardly anything to the 70.00 price tag of the game. 

Thanks!

Edited by Rev

6 hours ago, Rev said:

Thats not how it works, its digital.

Right on commander - what a lame comparison of a CD track to a chip tune.

4 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Is this digital?

Screenshot_20210614-125216.thumb.png.33291a67aeda8d9f2492f6e229faa7ea.png

This is the missing link the so called bio-bus.

• Like 2