IGNORED

SOLD - Atari 800 near mint condition (price drop)

800_Rocks

For Sale - Vintage Atari 800 in EXCELLENT cosmetic and physical condition.  I am asking $245 $215  USD plus shipping (or local pickup).

Keyboard and all keys are solid and working.  All ports and both cartridge slots work.  Nice uniform coloration on the outer case.  No visible cracks in the plastic case.  This is a collector quality unit.  Sale includes Atari 800, BASIC cartridge and original Atari power supply.  I opened the case, blew out the dust, saw no modifications, replaced one of the plungers for one of the special keys (OPTION I think).  I have been using this unit a couple times a week for the past couple months with no issues.  You will be hard pressed to find a better looking 800.

Although everything is working for me, I make no guarantee or warranty that it will work for you because being about 40 years old, shipping can be rough on these.  I have sold/shipped several of these over the years and know how to pack them for good protection.  Local pickup is always welcome (in NC/SC).  Otherwise shipping to the U.S. lower 48 usually costs about $35.  Message me with questions.  Payment via PayPal is preferred.

We can discuss other items for purchase if you are interested.  I also have good working 1050 drives, 1010 tape units, 400 computers.  Many cartridges.  Many books, manuals, brochures, some commercial software/games, etc.

IMG_3968.JPG

IMG_3969.JPG

IMG_3970.JPG

IMG_3971.JPG

IMG_3972.JPG

IMG_3973.JPG

IMG_3967.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by 800_Rocks
marked as SOLD
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 8:37 AM, santoscork said:

Where are you based? Shipping would be to Poland but is the price negotiable at all?

Hi - very sorry I missed seeing your reply. I am based in the USA. All things are negotiable.  PM me with what you are thinking. 

• 2 weeks later...

After closely looking at it, it surely is in beautiful condition... it is worth significantly more than its current price (it should have gone up instead!)

At this day-and-age, collection-grade equipment is highly desirable and preferable, in general.

At its current price, it is a pretty good deal for whomever gets it!