IGNORED

Sold-GameCube component cables

I'm curious how much this sells for.  I see so many for sale around the same price on ebay.  I have an original pair that i'm reluctant to get rid of, but i'll gladly sell if people are actually paying this much for these cables and not just a bunch of people selling them for the same price on ebay which seems to be a case with a lot of things these days.

Virus aside, for years they've sold pretty consistently more or less a little around the $300 mark on average.  Even the external digital port HDMI adapters you can get for $65(carby) to $100(zeldaxpro) to the stupidly overpriced 3d printed fluff EON ($150~) blow it out of the water and cost a lot less.  But if you're some CRT hold out, you can not do better at all for the GC than using that native cable so it has that, and collector value since Nintendo's ignorant lack of wisdom both did not advertise nor sell these outside of their online shop.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/24/2021 at 12:55 PM, NeonSpaceBeagle said:

I'm curious how much this sells for.  I see so many for sale around the same price on ebay.  I have an original pair that i'm reluctant to get rid of, but i'll gladly sell if people are actually paying this much for these cables and not just a bunch of people selling them for the same price on ebay which seems to be a case with a lot of things these days.

To answer that,  last night I listed these on ebay for $330+shipping and they were sold by this morning. 

• Like 4

I paid 50 from Nintendo back when I bought my GameCube and thought that was absurd.  

There's several cheap hdmi options out there that look as good as the component.  That's the only reason I was willing to sell these.