IGNORED

MyARC Software

dhe

9 minutes ago, dhe said:

With the recent blessing of many updated Myarc packages in the Geneve OS 7.3 release, I was wondering if the following source code was now lost to time...

CSAVE

MyArt

MDM5

MDM3

??

Check out 9640News.  I've got the MDM5 source posted.  Never saw MDM3 source code.  I've got MyArt source though I am not sure how it compares to the final version released.  I know at least one update was made to it so that it would work with the Geneve when printing to a PI.PIO device on the TIPI.  If anyone needs it, let me know.  I only have the PI.PIO device as any printer on my systems, but I can not get a good "perfect" printout to the PDF, so I am not sure where the issue is and really haven't bothered to investigate.  

CSAVE, never saw the source that I recall.  I don't remember how large of a program it is, but it may be easier just to disassemble it, however I am not really sure the source has much value with the current line of utilities.

Now, source code I would like to see would be Tom Freeman's Diskassembler for the Geneve, but that likely never left Tom's hands.

• Like 2