IGNORED

If you released a homebrew before 2016, it is probably on the Super Console X

s0c7

On 6/16/2021 at 3:49 PM, Gemintronic said:

Drat.  I've got a trademark on Gemintronic so I was looking for any of my games.  No dice.

Guess I have to make more games and give them pirate enticing names like Yaaaarrrrrrr's Yarvenge.

I think they included only games with known box art. Thats why we had to recently create images for your games to include them in the flashback pack. But, now I wan't to play Yaaaarrrrrrr's Yarvenge! LOL

What's alarming is what a piece of shit that box is. Fake Super Fami-Clone looking android shit box with two Vilros PS2 ripoff pads that don't even match. CHEAP! You would NEVER buy this because its a well built daily driver, but ONLY for the games all bootlegged and set up. Pitiful.

Since there are so many of these out there, and its not the only product doing it, I at least hope that people not familiar with the homebrew scene will get interested and come here. Maybe some will buy carts. Some may not notice the AtariAge store or Good Deal Games or the like until they really start digging into a few homebrews for the first time. So, there's that.

Edited by Draxxon
  • Like 1