IGNORED

Thinking of Auctioning my Personal Copy of Another Adventure...

keithbk

Hi all... I made 100 of this cartridge back in the day (some of them boxed) and I kept one for myself, but due to some tough financial times, I'm thinking of letting my copy go...

I'm borderline... I don't want to let it go for cheap, because that would be my last personal tie to the game I took great pride in designing, but if some people really want it, I think I could part with it...

Realistically, what are some of you thinking this would go for if I stuck it on Ebay? Persuade me to make a decision... I'm torn. Does anyone really want it anyway?

download.jpg

Edited by keithbk

Personally I think you should keep it because it's your creation. Find another way to make some quick cash as this isn't something you could undo easily when you have some available, unless you make another run of them (which I'm sure would upset some collectors...). It's the first time I've ever seen it and I'd certainly be interested if you did, however I'm faaaar too cheap to pay the sort of money someone else would be willing to for this ;)

• Like 2

I really hope you can find a way to keep it.  That's pretty cool!  This is why I try to keep 2-3 copies of things I make.  Maybe someone would offer to buy it so they can play with it, with an option for you to buy it back when you're recovered - perhaps a youtuber who reviews these things.  I've never seen this one before.  Or, you can post it with a high reserve or buy it now and just try your luck, can always relist later for a lower price.