IGNORED

DK and DK Jr. Super Games for Colecovision?

Tempest

Forgive me if this is common knowledge or not, but were DK and DK Jr Super Games ever converted to the regular Colecovision with SGM?  I know they were in progress at one point, but I can't find any status on what happened.  I assume they're not generally available or I'd be able to find them like the rest of the SG conversions. 

What about Hard Hat Mack and the expanded B.C. II?  Did anyone ever bother to convert those?

4 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Forgive me if this is common knowledge or not, but were DK and DK Jr Super Games ever converted to the regular Colecovision with SGM?  I know they were in progress at one point, but I can't find any status on what happened.  I assume they're not generally available or I'd be able to find them like the rest of the SG conversions. 

What about Hard Hat Mack and the expanded B.C. II?  Did anyone ever bother to convert those?

Yes, they were, but I'm not sure if it's common knowledge.  It was sort of like the first rule of "Fight Club" for a while... ?

PM is the only way to answer this one! ??

Hard Hat Mack and BC II: Grog’s Revenge (extra mountain levels, etc) were never converted to CV cartridge format.

I doubt an actual Coleco coded cartridge version of Hard Hat Mack was ever programmed like i knew A.E. (released on The Best of Brøderbund) was and took me some 30 years to get lucky enough to find it, but never say never.

1 hour ago, NIAD said:

I doubt an actual Coleco coded cartridge version of Hard Hat Mack was ever programmed like i knew A.E. (released on The Best of Brøderbund) was and took me some 30 years to get lucky enough to find it, but never say never.

No big loss, it's not a good port anyway. :)