IGNORED

WTB or trade for Broken N64 PSU(s)

Dopy25

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a couple non working N64 power supplies. Will also consider working ones if the price is right. I want to try to make a PSU mod and basically need the connector and casing so if you're handy with a soldering iron and can remove the board itself, it would cut down on shipping. They can even be third party because I only need the casing and connector, you can even cut off the 2 prong wall cord to minimize space in a package.

Will also consider trading for. I have a bunch of random stuff I no longer need, mostly accessories.

Off the top of my head, I have:

1) Wii composite cables, the regular ones. One set is in pretty good shape, the other has the wires broken apart but nothing is bare, and the connectors are in tact.

2) Orange NES Zapper

3) Sega Genesis 3 button pad converted to 7800. Will no longer work on Sega but works great on 7800.

4) 9v 500ma adapter that I can put an Atari 2600 jack on the end of.

5) About 30 2600 mostly commons

6) 5 duplicate 7800 carts. I know this isn't much but they're the dupes I have. Will update this to reflect the exact ones later. 

7) 2600 joysticks. I think the extra ones I have are CX40

8) OEM Gamecube controller. I probably have a few extra, just unsure of colors. 

I know I have more extras I could part with and will update this later but wanted to get this out there in case there was any interest. I love trading for stuff so I am hoping someone else does too. 

Send me a PM with what you want for yours and I can give my zip for a shipping estimate and we can figure something out.

Thanks!

Edited by Dopy25
Added trade option

• 2 weeks later...