IGNORED

WTB: New Condition Official NES Classic Mini Controllers

Skippy B. Coyote

NESClassicEdition_box_art_01.0.thumb.jpg.289336953f9836d3e90be8b40a18fd30.jpg

I'm looking for two official NES Classic Mini controllers in new condition. They don't have to be sealed in retail packaging, as long as they're new and blemish free. As far as price goes I'm looking to pay around $25 each + shipping and can pay with PayPal. 

Thanks for taking the time to view my ad and just shoot me a private message if you have any you'd like to sell! :)

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, schnuth said:

Glad you found some!  If you are interested tho I have two Classic Edition Controller PCBs.  I used the 8bitdo DIY cordless kits on them and never used the PCBs, they have just been hanging out in anti static bags. 

It's funny because the parts of the NES Classic Edition controllers I wanted were everything except the PCBs and cords! I'm planning on opening them up and dropping in original NES controller PCBs and cords to use them on an original NES, at least once I get my hands on a couple original NES controllers to gut for the project. I figured refurbishing a couple original NES controllers with Classic Edition shells, buttons, and contact pads was probably the most affordable way to get my hands on some new condition official NES controllers in 2021 lol

Edited by Skippy B. Coyote

1 minute ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

It's funny because the parts of the NES Classic Edition controllers I wanted were everything except the PCBs and cords! I'm planning on opening them up and dropping in original NES controller PCBs and cords to use them on an original NES, at least once I get my hands on a couple original NES controllers to gut for the project. I figured refurbishing a couple original NES controllers with Classic Edition shells, buttons, and contact pads was probably the most affordable way to get my hands on some new condition NES controllers in 2021 lol

Great minds think alike!  :D  I just wish I'd bought more of these when they were cleared out for $10 a pop.  These make excellent replacements.

• Like 1