IGNORED

Ebay PEB

amiga92570

Looks like one of the older PEBs with the push button switch.  Not sure why the P/S is pictured as removed?  May want to ask the seller, one possibility is that it has been modified with a different P/S?

Also, not sure about the console keyboard.  I know that most Matsumi keyboards are beige but I have one console with a black on and the console in the listing looks to be one of those?  Can someone else more familiar take a look at it?  If it is, also ask the seller if each and every key works properly.

Cost wise, not counting outliers,  $250-$500 range.  This one looks clean/complete and includes the console, joysticks, etc. so it could go for an upper range $$?

3 hours ago, amiga92570 said:

Thanks, he says it is not a mitsumi keyboard and all keys work perfectly with no repeats or sticky keys.  Also the power supply board is an extra new one for peb, and it has a spare floppy drive and 32k card also. I will watch this.

The black Mitsumi keyboards have a really weird rendition of the word SHIFT on them. Once you've seen that, you can't unsee it. . .this one does not look like a Mitsumi.

• Like 3