IGNORED

Tynemouth PET ROM/RAM upgrade board - more doc?

I have restored a Commodore PET 2001 (8K, chicklet keyboard, cassette built in).  I also got one of Tynemouth's RAM/ROM upgrade boards for it though tfw8b.com, so it now has 32K and I can select different ROM sets.

That's where I'm getting a little confused.  The documentation that came with it is basically a three-page manual of sorts (printed out on 2 sides of a single sheet with each page being half-sized).  It tells how to use the DIP switches to select or unselect the 32K of provided RAM, and how to select their upgraded ROMs (Kernal, editor, BASIC).  The options available are the following:

1. PET Tester
  2. BASIC 1
  3. BASIC 2
  4. BASIC 4
  5. 40n50 (BASIC 4, 40 column, normal keyboard, 50Hz mains)
  6. 40n60 (BASIC 4, 40 column, normal keyboard, 60Hz mains)
  7. 80b50 (BASIC 4, 80 column, business keyboard, 50Hz mains)
  8. 80b60 (BASIC 4, 80 column, business keyboard, 60Hz mains)

They give a little more information on how to use the PET Tester option, but I haven't tried that yet.  I'm assuming "normal" keyboard here is the same as what I've seen other websites call the "graphics" keyboard since it is being contrasted with the "business" keyboard.  I've selected BASIC 1, 2, or 4 and seen it come up with each of those.  Unless I have some software compatibility reason to choose 1 or 2, it seems that BASIC 4 is the natural default choice.  Indeed it's the only BASIC available in the last four modes.

About those last four...  Obviously, since I'm in the US, I'll pick one of the 60Hz mains options.  And my model has a 40 column monitor.  So on my PET, what's the difference (if any) between selecting option 4 and option 6?  Is there a reason I would choose one over the other?  Based on the brief descriptions given, there doesn't seem to be any difference.

And is there any more information about what changes have been made to the other ROMs?  I understand (and regularly use) the DOS Wedge that is built in with the SD2PET device (also from Tynemouth).  Are there other changes?