IGNORED

OMG Fujinet 1.5

OMG The new fujinet 1.5 arrived today thanks to Retrolemon and its frickin awesome !!! This has got to be the best piece of hardware EVER made for the atari 8 bit computers.

Its got me on BBS sites without having to use my wimodem232 and atari 850 interface and better still im using Bobterm 1.21 and im connected via wifi at 9600 baud settings and the BBS sites load up really quick and the inbuilt online stuff in the fujinet is real fast :)

This is an Amazing new piece of hardware for the atari 8 bit. 

Being online with atari is my main thing but the loading of stuff online from the fujinet is fantastic! I hope the fujinet goes real far in to the future with upgrades and more people writing stuff for it and accessing there online stuff :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Back2skooldaze said:

OMG The new fujinet 1.5 arrived today thanks to Retrolemon and its frickin awesome !!! This has got to be the best piece of hardware EVER made for the atari 8 bit computers.

Its got me on BBS sites without having to use my wimodem232 and atari 850 interface and better still im using Bobterm 1.21 and im connected via wifi at 9600 baud settings and the BBS sites load up really quick and the inbuilt online stuff in the fujinet is real fast :)

This is an Amazing new piece of hardware for the atari 8 bit. 

Being online with atari is my main thing but the loading of stuff online from the fujinet is fantastic! I hope the fujinet goes real far in to the future with upgrades and more people writing stuff for it and accessing there online stuff :)

Am glad it works well for you. Try out the things on fujinet.online, atari-apps.irata.online, and fujinet.pl :)

-Thom

• Like 1

I agree!  I've had mine about 2 weeks now and my only complaint about it is that I don't have enough time to mess with as much as I would like... oh well.  I am pretty close to retirement now... ;-)

I did get my own TNFS server on a Pi set up on the second day (thanks to Mr. Robot)...

It opens up a whole new world on the Atari.

@TSCHACK909 I am loving this !!! Ive tried all the testing of the fujinet and all work flawlessly copy from online to virtual disk is great ;) 

I'm going to set up my own TNFS and upload all i have ;) The more ppl do this more the stuff is shared.

TSCHACK909 You do a fantastic job as well as others i hope the fujinet goes on well in to the future for Atari :)

Edited by Back2skooldaze
  • Like 1