IGNORED

H.E.L.I. Digital Bundle is now available (limited time offer)

cmadruga

2 hours ago, Taslim said:

Sent PM(I think) hope to buy it soon. How long will it be available? All INTV Games should be like this with purchasable ROM downloads, cart only stinks.

Please check your inbox!

For now I'm looking at how this goes to determine next steps. Thanks for your input!

• Like 1

Folks, just to reinforce something, because I think there is misunderstanding:

The rom included in this bundle is unencrypted.

Which means I don't need to know your LTO Flash digits or anything like that.

The rom is not hardwired to anything physical.

You can play it on your LTO Flash, CC3, emulator, RetroPie, wherever you like.

Enjoy the freedom!

(But please use it responsibly so we have a shot at seeing similar unencrypted releases going forward ;-))

image.jpeg.baa6a8ced9e00fdf904b523270593ddc.jpeg

Edited by cmadruga
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Comrade, limited time is a little unfair, i have to save the money first even if it's only $10.

I would have some spare but it's reserved for the pow kiddy.

How long do you like to keep the offer?

Freedom...

IMG_20100106_183042.thumb.jpg.e27fdc3595622c1426c906b3483701cb.jpg

Spoiler

This is freedom to

IMG_20160923_143723.thumb.jpg.c9cf1589e739e9a22b49a0a5d75cc0f4.jpg

But unfortunately someone trashed this oldtimer when i was bound to the wheelchair (my neighbor, he thought i'm off, how stupid, and he is stupid, one day i liked to get some stuff from my cabin and when he spotted me in my wheelie he fled from me as if i would be the devil).

It was a month of work to reconstruct it from a box of trash and my very first attempt on such an oldtimer, certain parts are handmade because their are no spare parts anymore for this bicycle, it's a Raleigh and even rare as "Ordonanz Fahrzeug" (it belonged to the Swiss army).

It was a beautiful bicycle now i ride a stupid mountain bike, i don't like to well, sure mountains we have enough but it's not as suitable for the city as this is and heavy as this beast is once accelerated it rolls and rolls and rolls, usually i left all mountain bikers behind me, because the drag on a mountain bike with the small and thick tires is much heavier. This model has a size of tires you can't have anymore. Of course it's also the condition it was in i renewed the bearings. It was in a sort of way a good job to refurbish bicycles for Africa, just i didn't earned one red cent with that. And by the time some recognized the young follow me and asked me if they had a problem instead of the supervisor i was pushed out - is that goddammit my fault? NO!

Another reason why i don't like to work anymore, you can work for free and still you have the same problem with some people, they fear to loose their position (i never was interested in) just because you are good in what you do. What will be the result of this? Look out of your window - a mess.

Edited by Gernot

Fair question, Gernot. 
On that…

Given the positive reception to this sale, and the messages of support I received from the community, I will make this H.E.L.I. offer permanent

I have also decided to offer a second digital package for another game.

Same deal, unencrypted rom, prototype stuff, etc. But there will be some extra things I’m preparing that will be included. Only available in the digital package. I hope folks will enjoy.

To be announced soon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Created a new site to host this digital release and any future ones. Don't want to keep spamming this forum.

It's been ~15 years since I last designed a web site (I remember doing it in raw HTML), so it kind of sucks. But it's a start.

Intellivision Online - http://www.intellivision.online

To those willing to give it a shot, let me know if you see anything weird that needs fixed.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cmadruga said:

Created a new site to host this digital release and any future ones. Don't want to keep spamming this forum.

It's been ~15 years since I last designed a web site (I remember doing it in raw HTML), so it kind of sucks. But it's a start.

To those willing to give it a shot, let me know if you see anything weird that needs fixed.

Nice! Nothing weird appeared to me...

7 hours ago, cmadruga said:

The 'I' in the Copyright 2021 Intellivision Online at the bottom of the page looked odd.  Turns out it's a hyperlink.

5 hours ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Website looks great! ??

Not bad for being "rusty" on coding html. Could've fooled me! ;)

I need to brush up on that myself.. I've been wanting to make a new retrogaming site for years now. ?

One of these days I'll get around to it.

Thanks!
This time around I’m using an editor. Things definitely got much easier if you are looking to do something basic. 

• Like 1