IGNORED

Yastuna Games – new Atari Lynx editor and retro game developer

Fadest

Yes it is good.

Right now, I struggle with Paypal who don't like when I receive lot of meney. They didn't mind when I spent thousand of $ with the same account during the last months (professional Paypal account, and created for Yastuna Games, with all the informations about legal recording and so on)...

I hope it won't prevent people from making order. I'm sorry if this is the case.

Edited by Fadest
  • Sad 1

Who cares about posters ?

I certainly do :D

image.thumb.png.63b142712169d9b62c74107ec22f5f26.png

Free poster included in every Asteroids Chasers and Raid on Tri City box.

Bonus in Asteroids Chasers Deluxe Edition : a recto-verso AC Deluxe poster (1 side Lynx / 1 side Game Boy) - so yes, if you buy Deluxe Edition, you will get Regular poster & Deluxe poster.

And even more :

Free bonus for Flash on Demand Alchemy of Cubes & Space Incident carts : 1 free poster (rector-verso : 1 side Alchemy of Cubes / 1 side Space Incident) while supplies last.

So buyers of Regular Special Offer will get 4 posters, buyers of Deluxe Special Offer will get 5 posters - a nice setup for your gaming room ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New product in Yastuna Games Shop :

USB 5V to Atari Lynx 9V converter made in France by TechnoComa.

I use one of them for more than 6 months.

https://yastuna-games.com/en/home/37-usb-5v-9v-atari-lynx-converter.html

usb-5v-9v-atari-lynx-converter.jpg

If you want one and already have an order in our shop, choose Yastuna Games as carrier to include for free it in your existing order.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks you.

I flashed and produced the games this weeks, received the posters and the goodies for the Deluxe Edition (3D Asteroids, pencils...)

image.thumb.png.ef1cba419f48f5fdf33a7aa271e7481d.png

The factory has a short delay for box, card games & manuals. I hope they will be able to send the order before their holidays (and that averything will be good).

If this is the case, I should start to send parcels during the second half of august.

Also, thanks to Igor, the prototype of the pyramid cart holder for Ynxa Deluxe Edition is now close to perfect :

image.thumb.png.4d7dbfadc3fbcf7b4b78af3ce3a06227.png

The game is still due this fall, standard and deluxe edition.

And I hope other games will be available this fall also. Stay tuned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Quick poll :

I don't know how much Ynxa Deluxe Edition I should do, 55 like Asteroids Chasers, or 89 to celebrate the year the Atari Lynx hitted the market (after all, Ynxa is originally a birthday game) ?

Deluxe Edition should have the new Ynxa game (in orange cart) & packaging of course, the original Ynxa game from the 30th birthday contest, the pyramid cart holder (can hold 1 or 2 games), and other goodies (booklet, ...)

What is your oppinion ?

Who is interested in the Deluxe Edition ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

Anyone know of a box protector that will fit this default box?

The deluxe box will contain a regular lynx box, so the usual box protector will work on that one.

As for the deluxe big box, from what Fadest showed, they look like the solid rigid boxes we had in the 90s for PC games, so as long as you dont let kids play with them, they should be alright :)

Edited by LordKraken
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just got the missing parts : the packaging.

Just need to check eveything is correct, add cartridges and posters (if they fit inside !) in Regular versions, goodies in Deluxe version and it will be good.

So if everything is OK, shipments should start next week.

image.thumb.png.f00d4598324ac5f104accb6d518f9b4a.png

Stay tuned for more pics and maybe video this afternoon.

Edited by Fadest
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, this is in french, but I guess you will easily understand the video.

Raid on TriCity - Second Wave unboxing

(in spoiler if you prefer to keep the surprise when you will receive your games)

Spoiler

Edit : added another one (still in french) for Asteroids Chasers Deluxe (& regular inside) :

Spoiler

Edited by Fadest
  • Like 2

No problem, just be careful on Twitter and Facebook as I don't know how to put spoiler balise there.

Everything is correct, apart Raid on TriCity manual were in Asteroids Chasers box and vice-versa (but this is probably my fault, I probably mixmatched the files in the conditionning information process).

Right now, only have to check the cart games are well flashed, fold the posters (this will be a tedious work), and , and find appropriate shipment box for the Special Offer packs now I have the real size of the packaging. And send the parcels of course :D

Edited by Fadest
  • Like 1