IGNORED

Yastuna Games – new Atari Lynx editor and retro game developer

Fadest

• 2 weeks later...

Ynxa Deluxe Packaging should be showcase in world premiere during the french Animasia Festival (mostly dedicated to japanime, manga, ... but also indie video games, with an homebrew corner) in Bordeaux (october 9 & 10)
I should receive the packaging just the day before :D
Also, a near-final version of the game will be playable during the show.

Asteroids Chasers Game Boy will also make its debut sale during the show.

And the same 2 weeks after at the Hashtag Festival in Bourg en Bresse near Lyon.

For people wondering about Raid on TriCity and Asteroids Chasers gameplay, I made 2 very short video (playing in Mednafen while I am not used to Mednafen keys setup)

Raid on TriCity gameplay - YouTube

Asteroids Chasers Atari Lynx gameplay - YouTube

Edited by Fadest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, I just received the packaging yesterday, too late for Animasia.

Those who follow me on Twitter have already see the Deluxe artwork by Margarita Gadrat (margarita-gadrat.xyz)

So here is the Ynxa Deluxe Edition reveal, open the spoiler balise only if you are ready, or keep the surprise for later...

Spoiler

Front box:

image.png.a6295c6df67db3eac75cc275b425c49a.png

Inside the box: Deluxe poster, Ynxa game, 3D pyramid cart holder, Ynxa contest edition, Ynxa Map Pack

image.thumb.png.9e5191a518198a5cd2b66c1ec8398733.png

There is still a poster inside the regular box, the cart has an exclusive sticker for Deluxe edition:

image.thumb.png.923d49b74b3daa8bcdf0dd70cd76087d.png

The pyramid cart stand:

image.thumb.png.aaa98f53ef62a04ca5c48e9b9b589e82.png

The Ynxa Map Pack countains 4 A2 poster with all levels from the game, this is more a help rather than a complete solution. It will also be available alone, for those who only want the Regular Edition, and the Map Pack:

image.thumb.png.c12b2da24dbac3373d46346960d50788.png

As you can see, the box size is the same than Asteroids Chasers Deluxe, and the sides use the same layout, so you can choose the one you prefer to expose your games:

image.thumb.png.f67dea849c74d5a72f8161a28fea1cc9.png

image.png.9edd65bcc0b219324a9f1c91f7cf0c8f.png

Edited by Fadest
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Fadest said:

Finally, I just received the packaging yesterday, too late for Animasia.

Those who follow me on Twitter have already see the Deluxe artwork by Margarita Gadrat (margarita-gadrat.xyz)

So here is the Ynxa Deluxe Edition reveal, open the spoiler balise only if you are ready, or keep the surprise for later...

Reveal hidden contents

Front box:

image.png.a6295c6df67db3eac75cc275b425c49a.png

Inside the box: Deluxe poster, Ynxa game, 3D pyramid cart holder, Ynxa contest edition, Ynxa Map Pack

image.thumb.png.9e5191a518198a5cd2b66c1ec8398733.png

There is still a poster inside the regular box, the cart has an exclusive sticker for Deluxe edition:

image.thumb.png.923d49b74b3daa8bcdf0dd70cd76087d.png

The pyramid cart stand:

image.thumb.png.aaa98f53ef62a04ca5c48e9b9b589e82.png

The Ynxa Map Pack countains 4 A2 poster with all levels from the game, this is more a help rather than a complete solution. It will also be available alone, for those who only want the Regular Edition, and the Map Pack:

image.thumb.png.c12b2da24dbac3373d46346960d50788.png

As you can see, the box size is the same than Asteroids Chasers Deluxe, and the sides use the same layout, so you can choose the one you prefer to expose your games:

image.thumb.png.f67dea849c74d5a72f8161a28fea1cc9.png

image.png.9edd65bcc0b219324a9f1c91f7cf0c8f.png

want one ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Small updates from the shop:

- some carts stand from AtariGamer are now in stock

- some Atari Lynx spare parts from RestoSix are also in stock, for European peopal who want to avoid tax and customs from Europe (already included in my price and lower than what you would pay as I made a bulk order), or if you want to combine with a game

Bigger updates :

- LynxMas 2020 is now available at a very fair price (12€), it features the 7 games from last AtariGamer game jam (Christmas themed), with a nice menu from LordKraken. The cart is also available from AtariGamer shop (same PCB, same stickers)

uYcxxo.gif

- Ynxa preorder are open, and shipment is scheduled for december, or january in the worst case. Deluxe Edition will not be numbered.

image.png.41c55a4f667998cbedadb677d1a24ca5.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, neogeo1982 said:

Grr...pre-orders open on the week I don't get paid. I hope they're still open next friday still?

Don't worry, unless many more people than usually buy the game (which would not be a bad news for me :D), the games will remains available (and if first run is sold quickly, I will order another one, it is not intended to be limited)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2