IGNORED

Frogger - Help Needed

Ikrananka

Couple concerns here:

How is one to be certain that the cartridge matched to a two-piece box is original to that packaging unless personally purchased back then or taken from an unsealed NOS copy? When is it reasonable to trust that any second-hand CIB hasn't just been cobbled together from available components?

Is there more to the working assumption that the two-piece packaging uniformly differs from other distributions, with respect to the cartridge internals?

Just trying to wrap my head around this.

• Like 1

Doh! ..I had a 2 piece Frogger , but sold it few months ago. ? Surely somebody else will be able to help though.

Mumbai does raise some good points though. I've pieced together 2-piece Parker Brothers games to make them CIB before, so that does indeed happen. Hopefully that doesn't skew your results.  ?

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD

11 minutes ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Doh! ..I had a 2 piece Frogger , but sold it few months ago. ? Surely somebody else will be able to help though.

Mumbai does raise some good points though. I've pieced together 2-piece Parker Brothers games to make them CIB before, so that does indeed happen. Hopefully that doesn't skew your results.  ?

Thanks anyway, and I know what I'm doing and trying to achieve.

• Like 1