IGNORED

SOLD Another Sega Nomad with extras!

Hi,

I am a long standing member for Atari Age.

I also have an Etsy store where i sell Retro Game Items.

You do not have to join Etsy to purchase anything...you can do it as a guest (many have)

This is the second Sega Nomad, the first sold immediately. It comes with different cartridges and different case.

Take a look:

Sega Nomad Handheld w/ Extras Plays Genesis Cartridges can | Etsy

If you have any questions you can contact me on my Etsy store or leave a message here.

Thanks,

Everett

Edited by Everett1954

Yes, both of them SOLD within minutes  after posting  them on here.

Neither one were recapped or rescreened but the new owners can do that if they would like.

There is a person on Ebay that will put in a new screen and glass  and recap it all for $95, including parts. Its a good deal, they are out in Arizona.

11 hours ago, Everett1954 said:

Yes, both of them SOLD within minutes  after posting  them on here.

Neither one were recapped or rescreened but the new owners can do that if they would like.

There is a person on Ebay that will put in a new screen and glass  and recap it all for $95, including parts. Its a good deal, they are out in Arizona.

Yeah I saw that.  I have an etsy account and it was being pissy stuck between logged in and not because it saw it, refused to take the password.  By the time I had to force reset it, it was gone...made me feel sick, really wanted one of those again.  I don't have the spcae for a console, and my first Genesis was the Nomad.  I'm not buying one off ebay, that place is just f'd with idiots and trolls at this rate.  I used to buy consistently off there, in the last few months you couldn't even count the buys on one hands fingers.

If you get one as nice as the last again, let me know, you were fair priced and you're reputable.  Save yourself the etsy etc fees. :)

The price for retro consoles has gone way up...it is  crazy. I got these from a friend who didn't want to deal with selling them.

If I should get another, I will give you the first shot at it before putting on Etsy Site. I also have a nice Genesis in box with original packing and original everything plus a bunch of cartridges both loose and a bunch with box with instructions, let me know if any of that interests you. Got it from the same friend.

Have you considered any of the emulator handhelds for playing your Sega games?  Nice screen, plays Genesis, Mastersystem, 32X Sega CD.  The Nomad only plays Genesis. I am more of a player than collector so the handheld works great...I have a nice PocketGO S30 on my site but RG351P, or RK2020 would work great.

Just food for thought..they are priced very well.

@Everett1954 Well thanks.

1) Definitely and it sucks, I'm holding off most purchases for sanity to continue or have given up

2) Thanks, but I ran out of room for consoles anyways without cable/power swaps and usually due to kid and stuff, handhelds are my only sure fire way most times anymore so Nomad fits or it would just sit

3) Yes, but never been a fan, age or whatever, but prefer using real hardware, even if it's modified like what I do with Gameboys.  Even if I'm using a flash kit, or a multicart I'm fine, but I don't go for those weird android this and that or dingoo like things or since.

That said, I do use emulators, rarely, on the GBA on my Omega, and in the case of the SMS+GG I have a 100in1 cart with my favorites on it so that has those covered.  I also have a non-sucky atgames device they licensed the arcade gamer portable which is a closed system SMS+GG handheld I've had for some years, excellent emulation across the board and sips batteries.

With the Nomad, given the price garbage, I'd get the modern everdrive that can fire up 32X or CD ISOs and just go that route.  NOt that I wouldn't buy a few favorites here or there, but they'd be deals or I'd keep walking.  I'm trying to take my total count of games down, not up, and a flash kit fixes that on a technicality. :D