IGNORED

Call of Duty Warzone on the VCS

I know the VCS wasn’t really designed for modern AAA games but I just downloaded Warzone for the VCS and i’m actually getting decent framerates with Details and Textures set to normal and the resolution set to 1267x713. I’m getting around 30 FPS. Sometimes it drops to low 20s when it’s loading a lot of game assets but it’s actually playable and i’m surprised.

I made an account on the Playstation store so i’m playing on Playstation servers.

Edited by Djmicklovin
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious: did you do any upgrades to your system, or is this all on stock hardware?  I know if I finally pull the trigger on buying one I'll be swapping out the RAM and doing some of the tweaks that ETA Prime did.

It's coming down to the VCS or a new laptop (I'm moving into an tiny home, so I need to downsize).  Luckily my PC is several years old, a bit of a beast but the VCS is still faster... so it will actually be an upgrade for me.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:09 AM, LoTonah said:

I'm curious: did you do any upgrades to your system, or is this all on stock hardware?  I know if I finally pull the trigger on buying one I'll be swapping out the RAM and doing some of the tweaks that ETA Prime did.

It's coming down to the VCS or a new laptop (I'm moving into an tiny home, so I need to downsize).  Luckily my PC is several years old, a bit of a beast but the VCS is still faster... so it will actually be an upgrade for me.

I maxed mine out with 32gb 2666mhz RAM as well as added a 1tb m.2 SSD. But I recommend getting 16gb 3200mhz RAM and overclocking it in the bios. You can overclock the RAM in the bios very easily as well as up the VRAM and CPU wattage. Those things will help out a lot.