IGNORED

Checking in…

doctor_x

I think there's been quite a bit of activity. Lots of us are working on switching to the WiModem 232,

and making it a standard.

BikerBobs' Forem ST based BBS is up and running.

Lots of stuff really.  :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

I think there's been quite a bit of activity. Lots of us are working on switching to the WiModem 232,

and making it a standard.

BikerBobs' Forem ST based BBS is up and running.

Lots of stuff really.  :)

Yeah, I have to echo that... It seems recently, all the time is going towards fixing everyones "issues".  Between the WiModem 232 migration (both A8's and STs) and getting some of these BBS's up and running.... I was dealing with issues with SFHQ and getting TVAG back up.

Now that I have that done and a little vacation time for the first time in a year, I'm organizing some stuff around the apartment and working on all the things I've had to put off all this time.

At least for me, I've been able to get a little more momentum going on these "necessary" projects that need to happen and now I'm working on more of the "fun" stuff.

Glad you've got some well deserved free time TIllek.  :)

Adding to what I posted above, I did manage to considerably upgrade the Mega ST4 that

runs my BBS.

I added an audio mod so that I can leave the monitor off and still hear caller requests

to talk to the SysOp.

I added the STorm ST and Cloudy decoder card, adding 8 megs of FAST RAM, as well

as taking it up to TOS v2.06, switchable with EmuTOS.

I love this machine and these upgrades only added to it's allure for me, as well as

enhancing it towards it's primary use as a BBS...

Next up, after I return from vacation, is experimenting with switching from the Lantronix

UDS-10 to the WiModem 232.