IGNORED

WTB or trade for: Atari 7800 console/bundle

SiLic0ne t0aD

Hi gang, I think I'd like to dip my toes into 7800 ownership, finally. :)

I want one mainly for playing Atari 2600 games, but also some 7800 arcade titles that I never got to play yet.

All in all, I'm looking for stock, working console in great shape.. Nothing too beat up or scratched up. Doesn't have to be Mint either, just as long as your dog didn't chew on it and plastic & metal trim isn't all gouged up. ?

A Power Supply and Controller(s) isn't crucial, but are of course preferred. Thankfully I do think I have some compatible controllers already. However, I don't have any 7800 games yet. So if there's any cheap commons to throw in, that would be great too, but again, not a necessity. I plan on doing my own mods/upgrades and hopefully scoring a Concerto SD Cart soon, but I need to track down a decent system first. ;)

I'm down for buying this system outright, or possibly (hopefully) working out a trade for it.. I collect for lots of different systems, mainly vintage and some new(ish) ones (see my profile for the list). I don't have anything in mind specifically, trade wise, but if you have a nice, starter 7800 bundle/setup and have something you're after, that you'd like to trade, just give me a shout.. I'm sure we can figure something out. I'm pretty easy to work with. ?

I live in the USA (OH), so I'd prefer to pick a 7800 within the states if at all possible, so that I don't get murdered on shipping. Anyways, that's about it.. Please PM me if you can help out. Thanks!
✌️