IGNORED

Season 11 ~ Week 23 ~ Beat The Leaders 1

Vocelli

I really should just concede and bow out for the season, my heart really isn't into the 2600 right this moment, tho I swear I love it SO much, I just have other systems/goals, the arm thing-Oh-went to the doc, Guys-I have "Thoracic Outlet Syndrome"-quick google glance says surgery, closer examination says "you are screwed". Basically, a bundle/network of nerves and blood vessels runs under your clavicle, and first rib, in a tight spot-mine is squeezed together somehow, cutting it off here and there.

Truly not laying up for better position, I'm sure I'll continue to tank, but I do want to at least submit-likely will be short of 3/3 in the Gold Medal round, but I can live with that I guess.

Dragonfire-1830.

Yup. Not even "one and done", I played this a handful of times, I just don't want to anymore.

Prolly unfound biased thinking, but hated this game all the way back to when I got a CoCo3(I wanted a C64, dammit...), I got it with my computer and just hated it then, and now.

2600Dragonfire1830.png

• Sad 3

I really want to like this game more, but the rapid deaths (and the constant struggle to stop them from happening) is not only frustrating, but sucks the fun out for me bc it’ll immediately kill a good run. I’m not even sure how I got my pb since I’m only getting within a few K of it. Anyway, kudos to those able to persist. Wanted to share a fun grouping of treasures I came across...

2951750F-76E8-4B95-BF9B-79B20E44EA41.thumb.jpeg.7adcbaf17afd82eeffa740fcaeab2f09.jpeg

all right there for the taking...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dragonfire: 9070

Really enjoyed this game, great pick! Very technical and leaves no room for error, but is more addictive than it is frustrating. Still haven’t found an Imagic game I don’t like. 

Also, your YouTube video is very helpful @Botbird208, and I’m very impressed by the way you play this game. You make it look so easy and rake in the points! I love that in the video you approach the game in such a calm way, swooping down and grabbing the treasure and saying “you just swoop down and grab it, very simple move.” It may be simple for you but no matter how many times I watch you do it, I still can’t figure it out ?

96292976-2B98-4359-A253-5586313CAFCA.jpeg

Edited by TheActivisionary
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheActivisionary said:

Also, your YouTube video is very helpful @Botbird208, and I’m very impressed by the way you play this game. You make it look so easy and rake in the points! I love that in the video you approach the game in such a calm way, swooping down and grabbing the treasure and saying “you just swoop down and grab it, very simple move.” It may be simple for you but no matter how many times I watch you do it, I still can’t figure it out ?

I made a new video just before I began my most recent run! I could’ve edited it, but I didn’t. Maybe be in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2