It's nice to finally see footage of Scraper Caper after all these years.  It looks like Miner meets Crystal Castles.  What was the point of the game though?  I see Bounty Bob  walking through the levels but I don't see an objective.  I assume you avoided the flames, but was the dog an enemy too?  The intro screen seemed to indicate you had to find some emeralds, was that just one objective or the whole point of the game?  It looks really neat though, how far along did it eventually get?

I see some stuff eventually made it's way into Bounty Bob Strikes Back.  

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Welcome Bill!   I always wondered what became of this game,  since I used to see full page ads for it in magazines.

slightly different topic:  Sometime in the last year, Atari quietly added Miner2049er and Bounty Bob Strikes Back to their IP list.   Are you able to share any info on how this came to be and if Atari has plans to do something with this franchise?

Hi Bill!

I just saw this now and I am not sure if you will see this message,so I will PM you also.

Curtis is a good friend of mine from working at CBS Studio Center and we also worked on the shows Parks and Recreation and Brooklyn 99 together.

He is an outstanding set painter and an all around great guy.

Thank you for allowing Miner 2049er to be reprogrammed for the Intellivision. 

Best regards,Dale Wolfson ?