IGNORED

Melody Runner digital sale!

2033285313_melodyrunnerlogofinal.png.7e4e31071a740b20a10c49283d25ca6c.thumb.png.8af948bba90c59fe55ca5fc5b7ac76c9.png

Hi there Intellivision fans and friends. I'm opening the sale of the Melody Runner digital ROM package.

Melody Runner is an endless runner, you can be a magical unicorn seeking his purpose on life, or a dinosaur running away of it's problems with iconic music of the 80s on the background! Chase coins and score enough points to keep enjoying the music. Or just choose your music on the main menu and chill listening on all the glory of Intellivision!

671865700_melodyrunnerscreen1.png.67d7fbf0fb18b85095f0acc60a24072a.thumb.png.1ec154ab8615cbeb3713a1a5d85abd4a.png25615595_melodyrunnerscreen2.png.ee95345061b9e940a9867ef2a6d3a197.thumb.png.f6964724fdb65d8e17cc9048b50e7240.png

This includes:

• Digital manual
  • Digital overlay
  • Box art
  • Full resolution artwork of the box
  • In-progress ROM versions
  • Final ROM version (unencrypted)
  • BONUS: 10 IntyBASIC music files used on this game (if you're a programmer/musician you will love this)

The price of the package is: $10 (fees included) OR...

1853675367_OSTcoversample.thumb.png.0e4420e98a23102e70a2b4f78e7fd0df.png

PAY $15 to receive the package with the ROM and a CD directly to your home with the music of the game ($18 if you live in Europe)

PM me if you're interested! Thanks!

Edited by Nyuundere
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rietveld said:

It seems so wrong, yet so right, that i play as the Unicorn while the INTV blasts out "sweet child  of mine" as the background music

I prefer Eye of the Tiger.

I like to imagine the characters are jogging and preparing to their upcoming fight or something.

(A T-rex boxing match would be quite something to watch btw)

Edited by cmadruga
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Vincehood said:

I just bough it, great stuff done with a lot of love and talent!

Track 3 is my favourite, almost as good as the original tune!

The game is OK but the fact that it runs with the musical track in the background makes it GREAT

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

What do you mean by that? Is the gameplay impacted by the song?

I mean that the music is way more than I would expect an Intellivision to be able to produce by itself. The fact that it plays continuously in the background while the game scrolls along is pretty impressive 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rietveld said:

I mean that the music is way more than I would expect an Intellivision to be able to produce by itself. The fact that it plays continuously in the background while the game scrolls along is pretty impressive 

Just got done flashing my copy to my cart. About to test it out in between commercials on SNL.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...