IGNORED

Apple Mac minis for sale 2012 i5. 7 LEFT! Going to ebay tonight. Last chance

PM sent.

Edit: Purchased one myself. This still being available could not come at the most perfect time since my main PC died last night. Crappy Dell slimline tower that came was originally a POS unit for TRU :) 

I actually used to own one of these 2012 Mac Mini's. I purchased it when it came out for a whopping $600! I was taking Mac courses at the time and never used a Mac in my life, so it worked for getting me up to speed with the OS for the classes. I sold it shortly after for $550 when I was done with the courses.

For $100 this is a real bargain. I know the performance as I used to own one and it is a perfect "regular persons" desktop. It can do all of the things an average user like me would want and then some. 

Thanks for offering these classicrock909!

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

Received mine! Thank you again classicrock909!

Some notes:

Not all memory works in Mac's. I know people should know that, but just want to reiterate. I immediately installed some 8GB 1600 DDR3L memory that I know works in a same era Macbook, but just beeps in the Mac Mini. I had some alternate brand 4GB 1600 DDR3L memory modules and those worked fine.

When you get one of these you may not get a display. This was mentioned in a previous post. I guess someone had the resolution set to something that was out of bounds for my display. I reset the NVRAM (on a Windows keyboard that is WIN-ALT-P-R on power on) and that fixed it.

Upgraded to patched Big Sur and this machine rocks. I am using it now to post this message.

Highly Recommended!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...