• Sega Genesis
  • SNES
  • Playstation
  • Nintendo 64
  • Sega Dreamcast
  • Playstation 2
  • Xbox
  • Commodore 64

I have about 50+ Games for the NES and plan to get 50+ Games for all of them!

I bought a 8in 1 Out A/V switch and was wondering if there is a VCR or DVD/VCR Combo that would have allow RF in and Output through AV so I could play my Atari on My Commodore Monitor which has A/V input on the front and has the chroma Luma input on the back?

2 hours ago, thegenerallee86 said:

I bought a 8in 1 Out A/V switch and was wondering if there is a VCR or DVD/VCR Combo that would have allow RF in and Output through AV so I could play my Atari on My Commodore Monitor which has A/V input on the front and has the chroma Luma input on the back?

I imagine most if not all dvd vcr combos will have at least composite out, presumably for US will be S video too. Here in Europe S video is rare and we tend to get RGB scart instead, which normally gives a good picture but still dependent on what the console plus wire outputs through scart (sometimes it's just regular composite!). 

Because of this I don't know what the chroma luma chances are as I'm not used to US electronics, hopefully someone else can help you out. 

You got a nice set of the traditional classic systems, good luck getting 50+ games for each! I now have all the UK released consoles from Odyssey up until latest gen (no switch yet!) and only a handful of consoles I have 50+ in, and I think it's only 2 that is over a 100, one being the 2600 and the other I think is PS2. Quality over quantity though, easy to get 50 sports games, not so easy to get 50 of a range of quality games! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mikebloke said:

I imagine most if not all dvd vcr combos will have at least composite out, presumably for US will be S video too. Here in Europe S video is rare and we tend to get RGB scart instead, which normally gives a good picture but still dependent on what the console plus wire outputs through scart (sometimes it's just regular composite!). 

Because of this I don't know what the chroma luma chances are as I'm not used to US electronics, hopefully someone else can help you out. 

You got a nice set of the traditional classic systems, good luck getting 50+ games for each! I now have all the UK released consoles from Odyssey up until latest gen (no switch yet!) and only a handful of consoles I have 50+ in, and I think it's only 2 that is over a 100, one being the 2600 and the other I think is PS2. Quality over quantity though, easy to get 50 sports games, not so easy to get 50 of a range of quality games! 

OK Thank You and I'm almost there on my Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo already with all Good games and ones I remember having when I had them the first time.