IGNORED

is there a list of games on cartridge that dont require the 32k ram expansion?

xxx

Looking at both files, neither contains GPL code.

Minesweeper even has a similarly defiant header as does DEFENDER.

Perhaps something is going wrong when you de-ark them.

Sometimes when trying to isolate an issue on the TI... repeated attempts fail do to an unforeseen or intermittent element, thus leading to false conclusions.

Have you tried the uploaded defender file now?:twisted:

I'll try the other two files on my FinalGROM 99...

7 minutes ago, HOME AUTOMATION said:

Looking at both files, neither contains GPL code.

Minesweeper even has a similarly defiant header as does DEFENDER.

Perhaps something is going wrong when you de-ark them.

Sometimes when trying to isolate an issue on the TI... repeated attempts fail do to an unforeseen or intermittent element, thus leading to false conclusions.

Have you tried the uploaded defender file now?:twisted:

I'll try the other two files on my FinalGROM 99...

cool, i got defender working. just downloaded an archive from a different source!

Edited by xxx
  • Like 1

I've run into issues where something goes wrong with the SD card's FILESYS... where FinalGROM 99, seems to be seeing files that have been deleted or overwritten. Scandisk doesn't recognize this issue! It may also cause a load timing issue.

Only re-formatting the SD card solves this problem for me! FAT with 64K allocation units.

8 minutes ago, HOME AUTOMATION said:

I've run into issues where something goes wrong with the SD card's FILESYS... where FinalGROM 99, seems to be seeing files that have been deleted or overwritten. Scandisk doesn't recognize this issue! It may also cause a load timing issue.

Only re-formatting the SD card solves this problem for me! FAT with 64K allocation units.

ok, about 1/2 the games work now, ill try that format thingy

It's funny most of the answers to these questions is in the faq maybe you should read that..

Many ti cartridges were converted to work with flash ROM 99 that were grom cartridges

To make them work in ROM we have to copy them into 32k so you of course need the 32k

There's a whole form post about this somewhere just search for Flashrom99

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xxx said:

All of these cartridges were designed and coded specifically to run in the cartridge >6000 space, which is why they work with your FlashROM99 without 32K. Very few cartridges were released that meet this requirement (most DataBioTics, Atarisoft, Asgard, ROMOX, Navarone, and Funware cartridges should work, along with any of the modern homebrews from @sometimes99er). A significantly larger fraction of old and new TI cartridges will run if you add 32K, although some still won't work as they require GROM space in excess of what the workaround GROM loaders for the 32K space can support. In those cases, the only answers are the FinalGROM or a fixed UberGROM cartridge.

Your major problem right now is lack of a 32K memory expansion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1