IGNORED

ZQX-ONE

Asmusr

oh yes I agree with you @PeBo :) 

I also forgot to share the Cartridge Label and the Manual Cover that I have created for the game. The rest of the Manual is WIP also waiting for a possible final realease for ZQX-ONE (as I hope) ?

Cartridge label with cut-lines indicated:
117311476_ZQX-ONELabel-type2.thumb.png.d4109e7a64e89e6eac28e8ee342f1f88.png

Manual Cover of the WIP manual (I would like to thanks @Atariboy2600 for the permission to use his draws for the TI-99 version of Zaxxon :) )

image.png.5ff5420a160005e66cf8c4d4a3838b08.png

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 12

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/3/2021 at 9:35 AM, ti99iuc said:

I also forgot to share the Cartridge Label and the Manual Cover that I have created for the game. The rest of the Manual is WIP also waiting for a possible final realease for ZQX-ONE (as I hope) ?

Cartridge label with cut-lines indicated:
117311476_ZQX-ONELabel-type2.thumb.png.d4109e7a64e89e6eac28e8ee342f1f88.png

I have a silly question ... how does one get the cartridge labels printed? I am pretty sure my ink jet printer won't produce the quality that I see on other homebrew cartridges. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, coolio said:

I have a silly question ... how does one get the cartridge labels printed? I am pretty sure my ink jet printer won't produce the quality that I see on other homebrew cartridges. 

Thanks!

Many of us use StickerYou, as I did for the fbForth 2.0 label.

...lee

• Like 2

6 hours ago, coolio said:

I use a laser printer, heavy paper, and scrapbook glue.  Will last nowhere near as long as vinyl labels, but I am not expecting these to last 40 years.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2022 at 10:07 AM, coolio said:

Thanks!

I used my color printer (laser) for all these but Super AstroSmash one:

151256003_CartridgeLot.jpg.223634008efeb8f59b780e27f58bccee.jpg

just used a cutter and scissors, Double-sided tape on the back and clear tape for the front

you should try.

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 5

30 minutes ago, coolio said:

Oh, great, thanks!

Do you happen to know the proper size for the label when printing with StickerYou?

My labels are 3.620" x 0.560" at 300 ppi. StickerYou will make labels pretty much any size you want. You can even mix labels on one sheet. They will work with you and answer any question you can imagine about the label details. The label graphic needs to be the exact size you want. Though their site says the minimum size is 0.75", one dimension of mine is less than that at 0.56". I don’t know whether anything has changed since I last ordered in 2016, but I should think they could accommodate you.

...lee

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 10:07 PM, Lee Stewart said:

My labels are 3.620" x 0.560" at 300 ppi. StickerYou will make labels pretty much any size you want. You can even mix labels on one sheet. They will work with you and answer any question you can imagine about the label details. The label graphic needs to be the exact size you want. Though their site says the minimum size is 0.75", one dimension of mine is less than that at 0.56". I don’t know whether anything has changed since I last ordered in 2016, but I should think they could accommodate you.

...lee

Note also that when your graphic on StickerYou isn't big enough to fill the label space, you can grab the lower right corner of the graphic and stretch it symmetrically. This will easily get it to fill the necessary space, especially if the shortage was small to start with (I have made thousands of labels there).

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 10:07 PM, Lee Stewart said:

...lee

Thanks!

I have ordered 1 page of 11 ZQX-ONE cartridge stickers from Sticker You. Obviously I only need 1. If anybody else wants one of the others, PM me to get and address to send a SASE to. 

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...