IGNORED

Prices dropped: 2021 JagCD player $500 RCA Nuon players Mathemagics 3DO

Up for sale are a few neat things: a working JagCD player, both of the RCA Nuon players (DRC 480N and the DRC 300N). These are available only to US buyers. Everything will be shipped well packed with full insurance via USPS Priority Mail. Prices are firm. More pictures and details are available upon request. See the individual posts for detailed descriptions. PM if interested in buying. All items sold strictly as is and absolutely no returns will be accepted.

JagCD player: $500 shipped. Works great, but obviously sold as is given the finicky nature of these. I can't justify keeping it around. Please view the linked videos of it being tested with the Myst Demo CD and the Tempest soundtrack. The unit itself is clean and dust free, with only very minor scuffs and cosmetic imperfections. This bundle includes the CD unit, an original Atari Jaguar power adapter, the Memory Track cartridge, the Myst Demo CD, and the Tempest ST CD.

The following two are for serious Nuon collectors only:

RCA DRC 300N Nuon player: When was the last time you ever saw one of these for sale? When was the first? When will the next one be? If you're a Nuon collector, you know what an opportunity this is. With all that in mind, it's a real shame that this player, while it powers on, has a tray that won't fully close, and thus can't read the discs. So, it's being sold "for parts". It's probably just a quick fix. Price is $250 plus shipping, but if you also buy the 480 N I'll give you an even better deal. To note, this unit has the standard amount of DVD player cosmetic imperfections and scuffs. No remote or AV cord included.

RCA DRC 480N Nuon player: Works Great!! See the videos, but it read a CD, a Nuon DVD (Bedazzled), autoplayed the Nuon Sampler, and did indeed read the Philly Classic Nuon Homebrew demo CD! I don't even know what to ask, and am not even sure if I really want to sell it, given that I know I'll find another one. The price is $500 shipped, but if you also buy the 300N I'll give you a much better deal. It just comes with the player itself, no remote or AV cord.

IMG_20210717_161534246.jpg

IMG_20210717_162124173.jpg

IMG_20210717_162217014.jpg

IMG_20210717_162232183.jpg

IMG_20210717_162305419.jpg

Edited by Blazing Lazers
Price drop on JagCD.
  • Like 2

Another video of more detailed tests of the functionality of the 480N player. This shows it can play Nuon DVDs, the Nuon Sampler, and the Philly Classic Nuon homebrew games sampler. All worked great, though the Sampler took a while to load and I couldn't get further video due to a drained battery. More footage will be forthcoming.

12 hours ago, DragonGrafx-16 said:

Is that Klax a TG-16 or PC Engine HuCard (It has no TG-16 logo)? I Might be interested in just that if it's PC Engine. (Neither of my PC Engines have been region-free modded). 

It's the US version. I hadn't at first noticed that it doesn't have the TG16 logo, which I assume is related to the Tengen branding. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...