IGNORED

Four Game Reviews Four You

Cousin Vinnie

This weekend, the good guys at Atari 7800 Forever churned out 4 reviews of classic 7800 games for your butts... We found a great one, a good one, and a couple of stinkers. Find out what we thought of Water Ski, Super Pac Man, Tank Command and Pac Man Collection on the Atari 7800 Mothership!

We have 15 more full reviews to bring over and tweak from the old website before we have the original line up complete. I can't wait to get those done so I can start focusing on weird games that no one has ever heard of like Poetiru and making unique articles about the little Prosystem that could. 

www.atari7800forever.com

spmss2.png

pmcss2.png

wsss1.jpg

s_TankCommand_2.png

Edited by Cousin Vinnie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Giles N said:

@Cousin Vinnie

I find Water Ski just so incredibly difficult… I’m like nowhere…

Have you gotten through it?

No way. I told someone today (who claims to have beaten it) that if I had the game when I was 10-12 years old back in the day, I probably would have beaten it just to see the end. Getting this game in my early 30s and playing it at this age, I couldnt sit still for the 2 days of memorization it would take to beat it. I can live without the win. I just beat Millie and Mollie... so Im a still a stud. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Cousin Vinnie said:

...I just beat Millie and Mollie... so Im a still a stud. 

NICE!  A fantastic game that I thoroughly enjoy playing.

For those interested in the Water Ski torture challenge..

Maps!

Of course, Tank Command awaits as well:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Cousin Vinnie said:

No way. I told someone today (who claims to have beaten it) that if I had the game when I was 10-12 years old back in the day, I probably would have beaten it just to see the end. Getting this game in my early 30s and playing it at this age, I couldnt sit still for the 2 days of memorization it would take to beat it. I can live without the win. I just beat Millie and Mollie... so Im a still a stud. 

I just look forward to see the alligators/crocodiles in the water … ?

Anyway, had a go at Tank Command (KevinMos3-version) yesterday.

I usually get to stage 2, then its gets really hard.

I use gun-power 2 as standard.

Not among my top/favourite games, but it has elements combining action and strategy that I like, and its a pity its so rare and costly on ebay etc.

16 hours ago, Cousin Vinnie said:

Millie and Mollie? Was that game ever released? 

5 minutes ago, Jinks said:

Completed in 2020 but not released. It's scheduled to be released in 2021 through AtariAge but a solid date has not been confirmed yet.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, mksmith said:

Release

Millie and Molly 7800 will be available for purchase on cart here in the AtariAge store in 2021 (TBC). 

- James

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jinks said:

10 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Completed in 2020 but not released. It's scheduled to be released in 2021 through AtariAge but a solid date has not been confirmed yet.

- James

Hi guys - well the plan is to release Millie & Molly in the next batch of carts from AtariAge so I guess we'll see but no release date as yet.

Vinnie did a review a little while ago now so I provided him with a copy.

http://www.atari7800forever.com/millieandmollyr.html

• Like 2