IGNORED

The "Hey I'm posting this from my VCS" Thread :)

Mockduck

Hey, I'm posting this from my VCS! Digging the PC Mode so far; it is running all of the games I play at max settings, although we'll see how it does Wreckfest next. Also havent tried 4k yet.

Had a few odd crashing issues when trying to get the games I work for installed; seems like Windows UAC didn't want to let me approve for Private Networks by default, and that might have been the issue. Using a "trial version" of Windows 10 from the Media Creation Tool maybe related? Either way, got it sorted and both games are running at max settings. Dungeons & Dragons Online and The Lord of the Rings Online. 

Minecraft ran great, expected it to. Scrap Mechanic ran great once I turned down shadow detail a bit. 

Anyway, using a portable USB 3.1 SSD from Seagate. The old one died but Seagate was actually pretty great at replacing it. One thing I am not sure, though, is why I have both a C and D drive on the SSD. Some kind of WintoUSB thing?

• Like 3