Jump to content
gilfox67

MY JAGUAR COLLECTION - 300 ITEMS

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I wanted to present to you the collection that has fascinated me the most for a few years before putting everything up for sale.
There will be a topic in the appropriate section with links as and when I put in sale

Thank you for your interest

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.109c442ffbe7c7b080ae65422d233529.jpegIMG_9146.thumb.JPG.3d5fa3d53e3c0d6c8d5873f6e6e79b24.JPGIMG_9149.thumb.JPG.71a685ffceb8e6e095d1c193cf05fe76.JPGIMG_9150.thumb.JPG.05ec85c9f94d6dc93833d4521c9630c8.JPGIMG_9151.thumb.JPG.8416ddf0aa5db1b4160adfbb52169e3c.JPGIMG_9152.thumb.JPG.26b76035cd904438d5c5c7c4e76f0472.JPGIMG_9153.thumb.JPG.672819fa2d97e93272be885f176b82fa.JPGIMG_9154.thumb.JPG.df7ceb9be4c43bab8108dc5a03e49e5b.JPGIMG_9155.thumb.JPG.b1355ed16e81cc601f46ff6b7069a7c2.JPGIMG_9156.thumb.JPG.37ba7d5e964dd26c824a4ede958f3993.JPGIMG_9157.thumb.JPG.e5d553dcc1d82ce40f07a276d7efa479.JPGIMG_9158.thumb.JPG.99935f39b29cc8476bd191bc35c892be.JPGIMG_9159.thumb.JPG.87eb5f4e6ee1494690b604cb89c6967c.JPGIMG_9160.thumb.JPG.9a101340db0ecfc27c444e56dedb381d.JPGIMG_9161.thumb.JPG.525ef6c53dc5653983fc1d23d3ae16f3.JPGimg_2220.thumb.jpg.93f88da3df9e06859950dff6f8cec239.jpgimg_2217.thumb.jpg.3eeeeea8d22c1c0499abbdc72eaa3e59.jpgIMG_9164.thumb.JPG.e2faa8e49aff64a794bbb109957956a2.JPGIMG_9162.thumb.JPG.d427b62c5a93a49595da7ae39101e74c.JPG

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's an impressive collection!  Please use the Marketplace Forums to advertise it, though, when you start listing everything you want to sell.

 

Thanks!

 

 ..Al

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your comment Albert and TrekMD. I would of course use the forums marketplace as soon as my games and accessories go on sale 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should divest yourself of the collection by transporting a PS5 gamer to a fancy chair in a cave where you can huck games at his head like throwing stars if he dare have the temerity to ask if the Jaguar has many games ...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2021 at 3:23 AM, gilfox67 said:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to present to you the collection that has fascinated me the most for a few years before putting everything up for sale.
There will be a topic in the appropriate section with links as and when I put in sale

Thank you for your interest

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.109c442ffbe7c7b080ae65422d233529.jpegIMG_9146.thumb.JPG.3d5fa3d53e3c0d6c8d5873f6e6e79b24.JPGIMG_9149.thumb.JPG.71a685ffceb8e6e095d1c193cf05fe76.JPGIMG_9150.thumb.JPG.05ec85c9f94d6dc93833d4521c9630c8.JPGIMG_9151.thumb.JPG.8416ddf0aa5db1b4160adfbb52169e3c.JPGIMG_9152.thumb.JPG.26b76035cd904438d5c5c7c4e76f0472.JPGIMG_9153.thumb.JPG.672819fa2d97e93272be885f176b82fa.JPGIMG_9154.thumb.JPG.df7ceb9be4c43bab8108dc5a03e49e5b.JPGIMG_9155.thumb.JPG.b1355ed16e81cc601f46ff6b7069a7c2.JPGIMG_9156.thumb.JPG.37ba7d5e964dd26c824a4ede958f3993.JPGIMG_9157.thumb.JPG.e5d553dcc1d82ce40f07a276d7efa479.JPGIMG_9158.thumb.JPG.99935f39b29cc8476bd191bc35c892be.JPGIMG_9159.thumb.JPG.87eb5f4e6ee1494690b604cb89c6967c.JPGIMG_9160.thumb.JPG.9a101340db0ecfc27c444e56dedb381d.JPGIMG_9161.thumb.JPG.525ef6c53dc5653983fc1d23d3ae16f3.JPGimg_2220.thumb.jpg.93f88da3df9e06859950dff6f8cec239.jpgimg_2217.thumb.jpg.3eeeeea8d22c1c0499abbdc72eaa3e59.jpgIMG_9164.thumb.JPG.e2faa8e49aff64a794bbb109957956a2.JPGIMG_9162.thumb.JPG.d427b62c5a93a49595da7ae39101e74c.JPG

Why are you selling it all? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
my passion for all these games disappeared over time with the events of life and i need money
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/23/2021 at 12:23 PM, gilfox67 said:
Hi everyone,
I started to publish auctions in the Auction Central section this Sunday, July 25, 2021 🙂

I wanted to present to you the collection that has fascinated me the most for a few years before putting everything up for sale.
There will be a topic in the appropriate section with links as and when I put in sale

 

Thank you for your interest

 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.109c442ffbe7c7b080ae65422d233529.jpegIMG_9146.thumb.JPG.3d5fa3d53e3c0d6c8d5873f6e6e79b24.JPGIMG_9149.thumb.JPG.71a685ffceb8e6e095d1c193cf05fe76.JPGIMG_9150.thumb.JPG.05ec85c9f94d6dc93833d4521c9630c8.JPGIMG_9151.thumb.JPG.8416ddf0aa5db1b4160adfbb52169e3c.JPGIMG_9152.thumb.JPG.26b76035cd904438d5c5c7c4e76f0472.JPGIMG_9153.thumb.JPG.672819fa2d97e93272be885f176b82fa.JPGIMG_9154.thumb.JPG.df7ceb9be4c43bab8108dc5a03e49e5b.JPGIMG_9155.thumb.JPG.b1355ed16e81cc601f46ff6b7069a7c2.JPGIMG_9156.thumb.JPG.37ba7d5e964dd26c824a4ede958f3993.JPGIMG_9157.thumb.JPG.e5d553dcc1d82ce40f07a276d7efa479.JPGIMG_9158.thumb.JPG.99935f39b29cc8476bd191bc35c892be.JPGIMG_9159.thumb.JPG.87eb5f4e6ee1494690b604cb89c6967c.JPGIMG_9160.thumb.JPG.9a101340db0ecfc27c444e56dedb381d.JPGIMG_9161.thumb.JPG.525ef6c53dc5653983fc1d23d3ae16f3.JPGimg_2220.thumb.jpg.93f88da3df9e06859950dff6f8cec239.jpgimg_2217.thumb.jpg.3eeeeea8d22c1c0499abbdc72eaa3e59.jpgIMG_9164.thumb.JPG.e2faa8e49aff64a794bbb109957956a2.JPGIMG_9162.thumb.JPG.d427b62c5a93a49595da7ae39101e74c.JPG

 

Edited by gilfox67
delete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!  Awesome collection.  I didn't realize there were so many home brews out there.  I need to get buyin'.  After all, it's only money!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an amazing collection! Simply awesome! 😍

I doubt there's anything Jag related which isn't in here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I want a Jag so bad, I have wanted it more than any other console since I was 12...... sadly they're so expensive. Need to wait a lil longer. Id like to have one by September. There are alot of games I want to buy from the AA store. Plus gamedrive seems awesome.

Edited by sn8k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got that same banner Flag you've got. Do you know where yours was displayed at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UHATEIT said:

I've got that same banner Flag you've got. Do you know where yours was displayed at?

 

There were originals on ebay a few years back and then some repros a year or so back. Big price difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Machine said:

 

There were originals on ebay a few years back and then some repros a year or so back. Big price difference.

Thw one I got came from someone on here that mentioned it was displayed at a show in Texas in the 90s with something like 8 jaguars linked to play NBA Jam at the time. I thought it was cool. Looks legit to me at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went to check the packaging which is perfect to keep it and there is the post office label. it was sent to me in June 2019. I hope it is authentic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...