IGNORED

Season 11 ~ Bronze Medal Bracket

Vocelli

I have it my all - played for 3 straight hours tonight and could not perfect the frog / bat / bird minefield in this glorious game. I made a perfect run to nearly the very end only to make a huge mistake and go right one more screen and slip down the waterfall to the right - ouch! The music from this game will haunt me for a while but not the defeat to a worthy opponent in Dr Moocowz.  Good luck in the final!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dragonfire: 20760 - despite "knowing" what i should be doing, I still can't execute most of the time. I HATE accidentally running out of the door multiple times and watching my lives plummet

Mountain King: 62310 - finally read the manual to figure out what the heck you're supposed to do. That's a must as I couldn't figure it out at all. I did manage to make it to the 2nd mountain.

2600-p03bronze-dragonFire01.jpg

2600-p03bronze-mountainKing01.jpg

• Like 1

It's not easy for me because I have to spend time at my mom's place.  She's been hospitalized for nearly a week so I have to feed the cat.  Unfortunately, with my new work situation, I can't just commute between there, my mom's place, and my apartment.  I have to spend time at my old place.

Meaning playing isn't easy for me, but I'll do my best.

Edited by Lauren Tyler

With only a few hours left, I'll give it one last effort.

"Last" being the key word.  I saw my mother and her doctor today, and she told me she's ending her treatments, meaning she will be passing in a few days.

I tried a few times, but I just can't improve my score.  Rather than concede, I wish to let the time run out since that is what is going on with my mother.

Edited by Lauren Tyler
  • Sad 3