Jump to content
Vocelli

Season 11 ~ Paper Medal Knockout Tourney

Recommended Posts

Beat my March score of 12ks...

 

This might be my last attempt, this game is grueling in a short period of time but fun though.

 

13,350 

 

 

13,350.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I am involved in the Paper Medal Bracket.... Kermit will be randomly drawing the game and posting it on Wednesday.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2021 at 4:42 PM, Vocelli said:

Since I am involved in the Paper Medal Bracket.... Kermit will be randomly drawing the game and posting it on Wednesday.

The randomly selected game for this week is:

Robot City (Game 4) Robots can revive themselves

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kermit73 said:

The randomly selected game for this week is:

Robot City (Game 4) Robots can revive themselves

Hmm, the draw has not been kind to me here. I got Star Voyager in the gold medal bracket, and now robot city here. Neither are bad games, it's just that I'm rubbish at both of them, especially robot city. Of all the available games, only Dragonfire would have been as "bad" a draw in terms of me scoring well 😭. Looks like another early exit for me lol

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jasonhrb said:

Hmm, the draw has not been kind to me here. I got Star Voyager in the gold medal bracket, and now robot city here. Neither are bad games, it's just that I'm rubbish at both of them, especially robot city. Of all the available games, only Dragonfire would have been as "bad" a draw in terms of me scoring well 😭. Looks like another early exit for me lol

I know how you feel.  Even if I  had made it past the first round I would certainly lose this round.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am happy with this draw because I bought a physical copy and it didn't arrive until AFTER the homebrew weeks.

Now I have an excuse to open the box!

 

Game 4 is rough though!

Good Luck to all!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Robot City (Game 4): 2,700

 

Harder in that the robots wake up,  but also easier to avoid boxing yourself in between 2 dead robots!  Fun game.

20210811_135419.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First effort!

 

Robot City Game 4: 2,080

 

Capture.thumb.JPG.17e4d6509789da914263c4ff5419542d.JPG

 

 

Edited by nads
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Improving!

 

Robot City Game 4: 3,440

 

Capture.thumb.JPG.5d40a3a4fd1896ae21b348cb7866bfb3.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robot City - 772

Not good.  I really need to practice 

 

 

20210815_094216.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprisingly I've done better than I thought here. I don't think this will be enough to qualify, but it's not the disaster I thought it might be 

IMG_20210814_211400343.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take me down to the Robot City, where the grass is grey and the girls are pixeled

... 1,092

200.gif

1,092.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...