IGNORED

SOLD: Atari Lynx II McWill & Power Modded w/ AgaCart PENDING

disjaukifa

Hello everyone!

I bought this from Blaine, @blainelocklair, in June of 2019 and barely put 10 hours on it so I figured I'd pass it along. I've also uploaded a video of it working as well. I will be shipping this out full insured via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping is included in the price for US only. I'd prefer not to ship internationally at the moment. Lynx II will be shipped out same day if payment is received by Noon EST. If after I'll do my best to get it shipped out same day but more than likely will be the following day. Will send receipt with tracking number as soon as Lynx II has been shipped. 

Up for sale is my Atari Lynx II console with AgaCart. 

The Lynx II works wonderfully well. It was McWill modded by our fellow AA member -^Cro§Bow^- in 2018. This Lynx II was featured on Ivory Tower Collections YouTube channel! Video below. It's got the McWill screen installed and had been Xener and MOSFET upgraded prior to the McWill addition. 

All buttons on the console work great. The Lynx is just in great overall condition. As is usual for a classic console, it does have one light scratch on the front lens and minor but light use on the case. Nothing major and certainly nothing that impacts the robust condition of the console and its gameplay.

Also includes the new AgaCart! Plays up to 175 games & software apps on the included MicroSD card. 

Asking $350 now $300 for the bundle, lower than the usual eBay price for the McWill Lynx II alone in many cases, Includes FREE Priority Mail USPS shipping with tracking to the con-US 48. PayPal accepted, please feel free to message me with any questions.

Here is the YouTube video link:

https://youtu.be/xXONfdxaye8

IMG_1456.thumb.jpg.bd645f9254bb9a61d2b6c9c2942be081.jpg

IMG_1457.thumb.jpg.6a4991cf3c858697e4b679c7996c861f.jpg

IMG_1458.thumb.jpg.f63229ead2a79915ca18786caa05a647.jpg

Thanks!

Grant aka Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa
price update
  • Like 3

You might trying reaching out to Blaine to see if he has the original pics I sent him showing the work inside. I strangely cannot locate them on my NAS so I'm not sure what happened there as I usually have pics of all my services I've done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Xener and MOSFAT?  I'm intrigued as this seems like a nice handheld, and with all rolled into it in the image with that kind of shipping doesn't seem too bad.  Cash only I'm sure right?

Paypal would be fine. 

15 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Xener and MOSFAT?  I'm intrigued as this seems like a nice handheld, and with all rolled into it in the image with that kind of shipping doesn't seem too bad.  Cash only I'm sure right?

What he means is that the power stage components were also replaced as I require on any Lynx systems I do screen upgrades on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

What he means is that the power stage components were also replaced as I require on any Lynx systems I do screen upgrades on.

Makes sense if they're prone to failure.  It's one thing I keep an eye on when considering some day pulling the trigger on a PCE GT or more likely a Sega Nomad, the caps on them are generally crap.

14 hours ago, disjaukifa said:

Paypal would be fine. 

What I meant was you're not into trades, just money at this point?  I've wanted a lynx for a very long time, barely got to use one and only in the early years, but whether modded or not, a working one is a considerable expense.

• 2 months later...