IGNORED

New game adaptations

9 hours ago, Atariforce said:

Already have it, but i'm looking for an HDD version (copy/paste doesn't work for DMA).

Edited by eLLuiGi

19 hours ago, Atariforce said:

Not from all known cracks... Get your facts straight. ?

Spanish/english/french DMA soundtrack versions attached.

What I wrote was correct. I did not say that no such exists, I used word "known" . And why atarilegend floppy images are not known ?

Go to their site and search for it. 0 hits.   And same if you search for French version, with different title (not only in language), what is Voyageurs du Temps (Les), btw .  So, I deeply apologize to great AL team for not being aware of something what is not present even on their very site ?

Here to add that you can not DL there as it is usual on most sites with images/ROMs and like - need to register, log in. This AL versions are not present in TOSEC, at planetemu.net . I guess people need to do search at great AF for game releases - sure, so 'practical' .

So, dear Atariforce, instead putting those files here would be much better to do some work on your site. And maybe attitude too.

No wonder that they were and are against idea of one Atari ST SW database, which should include all releases, links to them, user opinions, etc ...

They think that whoever will maintain it will favour own stuff. Why ? Well, because they start from self ? As it is by people without greater picture, seeking for best solutions for community.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, eLLuiGi said:

Great ! Also support french language ?

Need to make it based on French version. What has different title, so I did not notice it at first look. DL-ed images from Atarimania, so it will be done ..

But first I will finish Eng. v. hard disk adapt. - as test, and graphic is really good. Not much left.

2 hours ago, eLLuiGi said:

Already have it, but i'm looking for an HDD version (copy/paste doesn't work for DMA).

Indeed. If I remember correctly the game loads the sound data from side B, that data is not in files (BAT works the same way).

Edited by Atariforce
Spelling

I would love to see Car-Vup - The Final Frontier adapted to hard drive.  I've only seen the .ST image over at atarimania http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-st-car-vup_8871.html.

It's a six level demo released for The One magazine.  The cool part is that the six levels are all new and are not included in the full commercial release.

car-vup_-_the_final_frontier_the_one.png.188951fa071ee8b6b1d3faaed05d5b37.png

New version uses more compatible system HAGA, what works with all decent hard disk drivers and more RAM used (allocated) by them or other resident SW. Older system works only with my hard disk drivers, Seimet Hddriver (maybe not with later versions) and AHDI driver.

HAGA is not Falcon, TT compatible so far, and honestly there was not some interest about it in last couple years.

Game still can be played with TT and Falcon - using older version what is DL-able on page, so all it is about how much effort users want to make - if it does not work at first attempt.

7 hours ago, ParanoidLittleMan said:

HAGA is not Falcon, TT compatible so far, and honestly there was not some interest about it in last couple years.

For what it's worth, I loved the fact that your adaptations were Falcon compatible. For instance, I hooked Lotus 3 on my CT2@50 MHz and that was one hell of fun!

• Like 1