IGNORED

AT GAMES LEGENDS FLASHBACK BOOM 50 GAMES

So, you have custom firmware flashed correctly if that much is showing up. Which you did already say.

you also said that when you pick say, atari, it goes right back to the menu? That sounds like a broken "goto" command.

I would try to redownload the newest version of the pack. You're very close. You don't need to flash any updates anymore.

Something small is broken.

• 2 weeks later...

you just unzip the pack and put it on the root of an SD Card. You dont have/want to move any files anywhere.

put it in the legends fb and turn the system on. you should see a custom background and menu/list of 35 systems. pick Atari 2600 entry (A button takes you to details page, hit A again to goto the A2600 games list, or hit Start Button to go right to the A2600 games list) and it will take you to 500+ Atari 2600 games with box art via a quick system reset and black screen for a few seconds, the bigger the section, the longer it will take to load the list. Once in the A2600 games list, you can always pick the Home entry to go back to the main menu of systems. It is all set up already. You dont have to load or do, anything really.

You can add whatever games you want to to the /game folder without box artwork. Add an extra .gme extension to any game you add to the /game folder. 

Example

/game/RiverRaid.a26.gme

If you are picking an entry, and black screen reseting right back to the same main menu, and not getting to the entrys library of games, then, that sounds like a slow sd card issue. If you are picking say, pokemon mini section and see no games, there are none there yet. It is a work in progress. Not all sections have examples, yet. Also, there is a Featured Games section of 10 games each section loads into. Some sections dont have featured games set up yet and look blank at first glance. just scroll down to All Games to see the full list.

Edited by Draxxon

20 hours ago, Draxxon said:

SNES was not working in older versions. It eventually got sorted. I havent added any SNES games.

yes, rename them to .fig

I'm glad to hear you got it working, bud.

Many thanks for your help i am not an it wizard (i am 70 years old) started off with 2600 back in the day,but i usually get things sorted especially with all the help from the gaming community.