IGNORED

AT GAMES LEGENDS FLASHBACK BOOM 50 GAMES

yes, start on page 9 and get the FULL V0.6.0.

Just add the update patches over the top, in order. There are two updates where you are going to want to delete a folder first. There will be a ***note telling you what to delete.

I still haven't touched SNES yet. But its coming soon.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 8:37 AM, Draxxon said:

No, because these packs are free and will always be free.

All you have to do is download this and put it on an SD Card.

https://atariage.com/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=846707 953.13 MB · 353 downloads

I downloaded this and put in on a 16GB sd card, and when I turn on my Legends Flashback (the one with 50 games on it), "SD Card" shows up at the bottom-left, but I can't select it.  When I'm on the option directly above it and press Down, it skips SD Card and goes back up to the top.  I have updated the firmware with arcade_update.img. (I did it once, and I'm guessing it rebooted when it was done, because when I came back, it was back at the screen that says something like, "A firmware update has been detected.  Would you like to apply the update?" and you press Left for yes and Right for no.  Since I had already pressed Left once, I pressed Right, and it went into the menu, but then I couldn't select SD Card from the menu options like I described above.  Can anyone please help?  Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...