IGNORED

clamied

masschamber

I recently picked up a lot of stuff that had a bunch of mmo retail packages, complete in box

wow base+first 3 expansion in retail packaging, everquest evolution and everquest 2, in full retail packaging, ultima online retail disks of 1, 2nd age and 3rd dawn

everything is in really nice condition, but given they're mmos not exactly useful

doom 3 and resurrection of evil are also included, doom 3 is disks and case, resurrection of evil is complete

going to see if anyone want these before I toss them, 

all or nothing, but the weight gets pretty high like 7 pounds or so, in New york, so nearby it will be 12 dollars to send them all , but further across the country and we are looking at a large flat rate box gets the best price to places like california and Washington at 20

Edited by masschamber
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am so happy I claimed this. The software itself is useless but the box items and MAPS maps MaPs are exactly what I'd hoped for. Game room is getting some severely overdue MMO decorations. Hell the WoW boxes will look great on the computer desk - right above the monitor - in all its release order glory! :)

Thanks Mass!

11 minutes ago, ClassicGMR said:

I am so happy I claimed this. The software itself is useless but the box items and MAPS maps MaPs are exactly what I'd hoped for. Game room is getting some severely overdue MMO decorations. Hell the WoW boxes will look great on the computer desk - right above the monitor - in all its release order glory! :)

Thanks Mass!

glad you took them, always sweet to get something to someone that wants it rather than be forced to toss it.

• Like 1