IGNORED

Being robbed Part 2 - You just gotta read this people!!!!

Maarten Martens

Hey TB,

Well, to be honest with you, I don't really know what to think. All I can say is that he has emailed me 5 times ever since the complaint. And yesterday he send me an email explaining it had finally shipped. I also told him that he did not have to send me the extra copy of braindead 13, but it seems he has, he was a bit ashamed for the delay. I'll just have to wait and see. I hope to be able to reply to this thread with a big :D within a few days!

Saturn, I have no clue. Quite frankly, I know nothing about the different cases of the JAG CD games ... But that will change soon, I hope ;)

Maarten

[/code]

i collect jaguar stuff and have a braindead 13 cd in the box and its "longer" than boxs from "carts".is this what you mean.

i also hope that this guy recieves his stuff.i have a cd player i was thinking of selling but no used game dealers now a days mess with jag stuff.so if you never recieve you stuff let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. :D

All this hasle to get a Jag CD unit! Just order one from 16/32 Systems

and you are sure of it turning up. Since the start of this post I ordered one from 16/32 systems in the UK and its arrived, it works, its boxed, and well I have no complaints! Support the few companys that will actually deal in Atari stuff!

Just my couple of euros! (and no I don't work for Nick H.!)