IGNORED

Eye Candy

dhe

ALA Software had about 20 TI titles for sale (I once saw a whole display case of them at a hobby store in York, PA BITD, but I never saw them anywhere else). I bought two titles that day, but what I find really odd is that almost every copy I have ever seen come up for sale since happens to be one of the two titles I bought back then. And for those thinking on that line, Jet Storm is one of the two I bought, LOLOL.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have the French Logo II, courtesy of my friend, @humeur several years ago. I also have a German Logo I cartridge (a prototype),  Argentine Spanish Logo I and Logo II cartridges, an Italian Logo II cartridge, and a Dutch Logo II cartridge. I also have GRAM files for a German Logo II cartridge somewhere in my collection, although I've never actually seen one.

• Like 4

CYC XB Manual

Most of my TI TIme has been spent in TICoED with the XB manual. To make my life easier I printed out the CYC version of the XB Manual - all additions, addendums, corrections and clarifications already added. I took the print out to my local copy shop, they spiral bound it, so I have lay flat capabilities and enough extra room to scribble my own notes in the margins.

cycxb.jpg

cycxbopen.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Something I found in our TI travel case we used when camping,

I don't think I've seen one of these anywhere else. Similar to the 9900 Clock.

DSCN3312.JPG

DSCN3302.JPG

And yes, that's the exact same PAL16R4 as the 'Corcomp_MES_(UK002)_Upper_U11_w-FDC_(UB3A)_PAL'

Edited by Fritz442
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Those plastic cases are getting pretty fragile as the plastic ages though--but they do look very nice. I have also seen thick, flexible plastic covers like the fake leather one that are mostly clear as well. That type also had available covers for the Speech, sidecars, thermal printer, and disk drive enclosures.

• Like 2

Do note, the version of Press Asgard released into the wild was not a complete version of the program, and even the parts that were included were a bit buggy. Charles Earl was trying to extend the overlay methods he used in his other programs to allow Press to be a truly capable program much larger than the regular TI memory space. Apparently, it was also a bit more difficult to do than he thought it would be--and so he stopped working on it before it was finished. There are probably 30-50 copies of it in the wild, released by Asgard when it became obvious that the program would never be finished. The original concept probably would have worked really well on a SAMS card, but only the executables ever made it out--the source code isn't out there anywhere so far as I know.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1