IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Mini is real ?

ataritiger

2 minutes ago, madman said:

Sure but call it "The Atari Safari" better than Atari tiger ;) but have better lynx games, 2600, 5200, 7800, jag and jag cd games. I see no jag games on evercade carts.

3 minutes ago, Leeroy ST said:

Didn't the A8 or ST sell more than Lynx?

Idk with tradional vg Atari systems i think 2600 5200 7800 lynx and jag. Not like ST etc but it was marketed as more a home vg varient of Atari computers...but I just think those 5, like I dont think of pico when thinking of sega systems but it is.

1 minute ago, ataritiger said:

Idk with tradional vg Atari systems i think 2600 5200 7800 lynx and jag. Not like ST etc but it was marketed as more a home vg varient of Atari computers...but I just think those 5, like I dont think of pico when thinking of sega systems but it is.

Pico is an edutainment.

ST and A8 have hundreds of games 

5 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

I see no jag games on evercade carts.

I never said there was. Nobody said that. Once again you are changing the topic once you've been proven wrong. You asked about a mini console with Lynx games and games for other systems. I linked to one. You said, "kind of, but with Lynx games". And since you are not very smart I provided another link showing Lynx games. You need to lay off the moonshine, son.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, madman said:

I never said there was. Nobody said that. Once again you are changing the topic once you've been proven wrong. You asked about a mini console with Lynx games and games for other systems. I linked to one. You said, "kind of, but with Lynx games". And since you are not very smart I provided another link showing Lynx games. You need to lay off the moonshine, son.

How many times did I say Lynx console with 2600 5200 7800 jag and jag cd games lately? ;) None of those evercade links for carts or console had that.

You posted a Lynx ec cart  ok, and? Posted a 9 game old school games cart, and? Hence, kind of. Kind of like unit you linked just with games I mentioned. Like...jag tempest 2000, Lynx ms pacman etc and for $78 instead of $99. So...

15 minutes ago, Leeroy ST said:

Pico is an edutainment.

ST and A8 have hundreds of games 

But do you count ST along with 2600 5200 7800? Is ST like jag predecessor in your opinion? I would say Lynx was more it was a 16 bit mode 7 etc system in 1989. Just the resolution of 100x100 was wonky it games put on a mini.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, madman said:

Once again you are changing the topic once you've been proven wrong. 

When was that? How is a evercade Lynx cart anything like I've been discussing lately ?? Hence...kind of. Smart enough it seems. Posts 27, 29, 31, 41, 43, 53, 57 etc etc. ? ?  

Edited by ataritiger

3 hours ago, ataritiger said:

Anyway maybe a lynx mini but console version with other system games too or putting everything on vcs would be more interesting.

16 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

When was that? How is a evercade Lynx cart anything like I've been discussing lately ?

You are obviously a troll, I give you credit for creating an account over 6 years ago and logging back in recently just to troll us. That is a 6+ year long troll and I have to applaud your effort.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, madman said:

You are obviously a troll, I give you credit for creating an account over 6 years ago and logging back in recently just to troll us. That is a 6+ year long troll and I have to applaud your effort.

And in almost 10 posts I mentioned what the other systems were besides lynx...they are...follow me now...2600 5200 7800 jag and jag cd. That console you linked, didn't have that. The lynx cart you linked, didn't have that. Nothing you posted, had that.

I posted the post # I mentioned specifically which systems. Was alot of posts dude. Follow along. But quoted a post besides those...hmmm. Yes applaud me.

Again quote posts...27, 29, 31, 41, 43, 53, 57 etc etc. ? ?  ... go ahead. Then tell me what your evercade links have anything to do with those posts #.

About the vcs, they aren't bringing those emu or roms to vcs. Just 2600 stuff so where the jag games people said they promised or other stuff for vcs? Dont worry, atari safari will have it. 

Instead of stalking me and trying to debunk me every time you see me post somewhere or saying I'm proven wrong when I'm obviously proving you wrong without breaking a sweat or etc, just stop being a glass table. ;) This is too easy...you are burying yourself. 

Edited by ataritiger

6 hours ago, Leeroy ST said:

Lynx sold more than 1 million. 

Still rookie numbers. The least sold console that has gotten a mini variant was the PC Engine which sold 6 million, while other mini consoles originally sold 30 millions or more. Anything less than 10 million is in my opinion a huge, huge gamble. 

25 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Still rookie numbers. The least sold console that has gotten a mini variant was the PC Engine which sold 6 million, while other mini consoles originally sold 30 millions or more. Anything less than 10 million is in my opinion a huge, huge gamble. 

Depends on how you classify Neogeo X.

But yeah, not saying Lynx should have a mini, just it sold more than a million. That's all I was addressing.

2 hours ago, Sauron said:

I wonder if ataritiger and Leeroy ST are the same person. They both have the same habits of posting incomprehensible gibberish and then circling around on themselves when someone refutes them.

The guy who liked a post he didn't read (is that refuting? Nope, delusional) Is being childish and trying to start extended arguments in multiple topics. Sorry, this is all you're getting. Poor guy. I'm sure you'll try to get the last word in though.

18 minutes ago, Leeroy ST said:

The guy who liked a post he didn't read (is that refuting? Nope, delusional) Is being childish and trying to start extended arguments in multiple topics. Sorry, this is all you're getting. Poor guy. I'm sure you'll try to get the last word in though.

Not sure where you're getting that bit about liking a post I didn't read. And I certainly have not been starting arguments, you've done an excellent job of that yourself though. What you said is classic projection. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

Not sure where you're getting that bit about liking a post I didn't read. And I certainly have not been starting arguments, you've done an excellent job of that yourself though. What you said is classic projection. 

I know you're not figuring this out, but you're the one acting like a kindergartener trying to start a pointless argument here. Not me.

If anyone is projecting, it's you. Just wanted to give this last clarification to those wondering why this crazy Sauron guy is trying to start a pointless fight here due to a chip from an unrelated thread because of issues he can't control, even went for the last word just as I predicted, it's like playing fetch.

I predict you'll do it again, but you're not getting anymore attention from me, because you haven't said anything of value yet other than riding some one else's coat tails and derailing an unrelated thread (this one). 

You can keep following me around trying to derail multiple threads in the future, but I dont think that's going to work well for you on repeat. 

Edited by Leeroy ST
  • Thanks 1

Online it says lynx sold 1 million. But if people here claim 3 million ok cool. Lynx is still 2nd highest non atari pc system sold behind 2600 30 million. Which was like ps2 158 million for the 80s, epic numbers imo. So it goes 30 million to 1 million for 5200 to 3 million for lynx and probably 7800 jag and jag combined not doing 1 mil. I dont count ST as traditional system. But if I should, what did that sell?

7 hours ago, Arcadia said:

In your opinion is the Amiga 500 mini is a gamble cuz og sold 4 million? That's why I posted it page ago, cuz its like who was asking for that? And if that could have one could 2 to 3 million ST or 3 million Lynx have one?

51 minutes ago, ataritiger said:

In your opinion is the Amiga 500 mini is a gamble cuz og sold 4 million? That's why I posted it page ago, cuz its like who was asking for that? And if that could have one could 2 to 3 million ST or 3 million Lynx have one?

The "Amiga 500" mini is more than the 500, from what I understand they'll also include games from models like 1200, and it's made by a small company with a limited production as opposed to the ones made by Nintendo, Sega and so on but yeah, it's a gamble alright. No mini console is a sure thing, despite Sony having sold 100 million PS1's the PSX mini still flopped. 

7 hours ago, Leeroy ST said:

I know you're not figuring this out, but you're the one acting like a kindergartener trying to start a pointless argument here. Not me.

If anyone is projecting, it's you. Just wanted to give this last clarification to those wondering why this crazy Sauron guy is trying to start a pointless fight here due to a chip from an unrelated thread because of issues he can't control, even went for the last word just as I predicted, it's like playing fetch.

I predict you'll do it again, but you're not getting anymore attention from me, because you haven't said anything of value yet other than riding some one else's coat tails and derailing an unrelated thread (this one). 

You can keep following me around trying to derail multiple threads in the future, but I dont think that's going to work well for you on repeat. 

This, folks, is delusion of the highest order. I rest my case.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

The "Amiga 500" mini is more than the 500, from what I understand they'll also include games from models like 1200, and it's made by a small company with a limited production as opposed to the ones made by Nintendo, Sega and so on but yeah, it's a gamble alright. No mini console is a sure thing, despite Sony having sold 100 million PS1's the PSX mini still flopped. 

True. Why did Sony put 50hz ?? versions of games on that and etc, damn I think tg16 mini destroyed the ps mini.

Maybe Konami made 333,333 of ?? ?? ?? variants like 1 million mini total and I think they all sold tieing genesis mini sales.

The og pcen/tg16 sold 8 to 14 million so it was a risk that worked for tg16+ mini. Im glad they released it esp with cd games and maybe 1 supergfx game.

The aminga500+ mini...idk. Might tie c64 mini, which i dont recall sold well.

I dont trust Nintendo saying it sold 3 to 5.5 million nes mini or snes mini when genesis barely sold 1 million and Nintendo had so many mini shortages. Like 6 million snes mini sold? Idk about that !

Edited by ataritiger

"Mythology" of the dreamcast and jaguar? WTF am I reading? lol.

Dreamcast has nothing to do with the jaguar? I dont even understand why you are comparing them? You think as many people that want a dreamcast mini want a jaguar mini? No way, not even close.

People are trying to tell you this is some fake bullshit. Now that doesnt mean you cant talk about it and want one... but at this point you're beating a dead horse. That link you shared is bunk. Get over it.