ataritiger

Atari Jaguar Mini is real ?

1 hour ago, madman said:

The same day VladR's Road Rash port is available, it'll be bundled in.

Thanks,I better go research that game.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ataritiger said:

How is that? Can you not read my recent posts correctly? Do you know more than 1 language?

We are all (well, for the most part) fluent English speakers and have no problem, you know, understanding what people are saying. You say English is your second language, and it shows. Your habit of using more emojis than words nor your attitude helps. It most definitely makes you look like an idiot. 

And yes, I do know more than one language. 

• Like 3

If a Jaguar Mini did happen I'd buy one for my nephew since I don't own a Jaguar anymore.Personally I think your english is completely understandable ataritiger.

Edited by JumbleJag

I have no problem understanding the words, it’s just the thoughts behind them that seem… slightly unrealistic. Not to mention the sheer level of cussedness it takes to fight a battle against half the forum across multiple threads for multiple weeks. It’s impressive, I have to say. Really takes me back to the newsgroups (especially the alt hierarchy).

• Like 3

Fair enough jgkspsx,I avoided giving my opinion on other things mentioned because of this "Not to mention the sheer level of cussedness it takes to fight a battle against half the forum across multiple threads for multiple weeks"

Edited by JumbleJag
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JumbleJag said:

Personally I think your english is completely understandable ataritiger.

I'd like to clarify I and others were referring to the posts ataritiger made with his phone, for instance in this topic (from where he's banned):

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/323149-was-not-releasing-with-cd-at-launch-the-biggest-mistake-atari-made-with-the-jaguar/page/21/?tab=comments#comment-4880195

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/323149-was-not-releasing-with-cd-at-launch-the-biggest-mistake-atari-made-with-the-jaguar/page/10/?tab=comments#comment-4876455

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/323149-was-not-releasing-with-cd-at-launch-the-biggest-mistake-atari-made-with-the-jaguar/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-4876177

I mean, once you add the missing punctuation, it's easier to understand (it's not like they're complex concepts anyway), but it's still tedious to read.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

I have no problem understanding the words, it’s just the thoughts behind them that seem… slightly unrealistic. Not to mention the sheer level of cussedness it takes to fight a battle against half the forum across multiple threads for multiple weeks. It’s impressive, I have to say. Really takes me back to the newsgroups (especially the alt hierarchy).

Some just like to trigger attention. Don't let yourself be fooled.

Nobody sincere about a project would act like that. 

Edited by agradeneu
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Seedy1812 said:

About 45 seconds in the big reveal 😮

The BIG REVEAL that anyone with two brain cells would have totally seen coming. Seriously, the amount of people that fall for such things and grasp on to nonsense (Dreamcast 2 is "announced" at least once a year since it stopped be available at retail) amazes me, common sense is never applied ever, just the mentality that "I WISH THIS WERE REAL SO I WILL BELEIVE IT" 🙄😛 I've no doubt even though this video is from 2017 that many fell for it. 

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Seedy1812 said:

About 45 seconds in the big reveal 😮

It doesn't even include such classics as Checkered Flag or Supercross 3D. What a rip-off.

• Haha 2