IGNORED

Need help in how to play Sky Blazer from Broderbund

BIGHMW

Yes that IS the subject matter as the topics title, as I am trying to play (and review) Tony Suzuki's great game from Broderbund, Sky Blazer, and I am having a real tough time understanding it as far as the object of each of the phases is concerned, now I tried watching YouTube footage of it and unfortunately that didn't work enough, so I am putting this out for someone to step me through it, as I am going to feature it on the 8-bit Edition of The Atari Report (S02 E02) as we enter our second season of that fledgling YouTube channel, if any if you can help me learn the ropes of it, please do so, I'll be grateful to whomever that person be.

Thanks,

Ray Jackson

AtariAge user ID: BIGHMW

Host of The Atari Report.

I've only played it for a few moments myself, but if it helps it was first released as Star Blazer on the Apple II, and the Wikipedia article has links to many different reviews, including this one which goes into details of at least the first four levels. And of course the always helpful @Atarimania has the one page manual here which at least describes the objectives of each level.

• Like 2