IGNORED

What ever happened to that Intellivisionaries podcast show?

Rev

14 hours ago, cmart604 said:

But seriously though, we had a lot of fun recording the Top Ten episode, and hopefully that will be shared with the world soon,

***cough***Paul is a perfectionist ***cough***

I think you can make up the slack by recording episodes of the unboxing of the boxes in your new basement...

"Hi, this is Cmart604 and I'll be broadcasting the unboxing of all my stuff after I moved into a new house. Box one of 350. Homebrew box one of 90. 4-Tris. 4-Tris. Another 4-Tris...Missle...no wait, another 4-Tris"

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

8 hours ago, Tarzilla said:

I think you can make up the slack by recording episodes of the unboxing of the boxes in your new basement...

"Hi, this is Cmart604 and I'll be broadcasting the unboxing of all my stuff after I moved into a new house. Box one of 350. Homebrew box one of 90. 4-Tris. 4-Tris. Another 4-Tris...Missle...no wait, another 4-Tris"

I resemble that remark. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

I figured you guys just stopped recording shows all together.  I had no idea there was a top ten show in the works.  Now that the Amico is delayed, Paul should have time to finish editing the episode! ?

Yep, we’re still around. Just a lot of real life getting in the way of our hobby. Hopefully we’ll have something to share soon. 

• Like 3

On 8/4/2021 at 4:48 AM, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'm like 15 episodes behind.  I should catch up during the break.

:) I wish i was behind too, I think I have relisten all episodes more than 2 times, always fun, even the first episodes are not so funny as the later ones :)

• Like 2

On 8/10/2021 at 4:47 AM, CrazyBoss said:

:) I wish i was behind too, I think I have relisten all episodes more than 2 times, always fun, even the first episodes are not so funny as the later ones :)

Thanks. I’m going to pretend that you’re saying it got funnier the more I was on. ?

Sure [emoji4] Paul also know about that, the Cmart episodes are always a good laugh [emoji4] - Rick is the one try to make the show on the serious track [emoji4]

The Cmart episodes take a lot longer to edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 4

Glad to hear you have that top ten episode coming along! 

Haven't listened to the show in a while (think I turned off when they ate a sandwich on the air and I was like "really?!" LOL)   but it is a fun show. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 4:20 AM, doctorclu said:

Glad to hear you have that top ten episode coming along! 

Haven't listened to the show in a while (think I turned off when they ate a sandwich on the air and I was like "really?!" LOL)   but it is a fun show. 

I believe you are referring to Cmart (or rather, a Three Stooges clip meant to sound like Cmart) eating a sandwich that was primarily made up of his favorite condiment, mayonnaise.  The guy is kinda gross, I'm not gonna lie.

• Haha 2