IGNORED

What ever happened to that Intellivisionaries podcast show?

Rev

On 8/4/2021 at 8:46 AM, Intelligentleman said:

That's a good podcast. I liked the one where they spoke with the programmer of Shark! Shark!

That was the best episode and frankly, the show just jumped the Shark Shark after that. 

Good riddance Intellivisionaries. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I just listened to the episode and am glad that you guys are back at it.  @nurmix sorry to hear about your parents.  My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  Looking forward to what is next and I'm glad I never removed the Intellivisionaries from my podcast app.  Let the Intellivision shenanigans continue!

• Like 3

Listened to the podcast last night.  So deeply sorry about your mom and dad, Paul. 

Its weird listening to a long-form podcast about something you love so much for so many years.  It's like a one-way friendship.  

Hoping as time goes by when you think of your parents, your sadness is replaced by fond memories. 

9 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

I just listened to the episode and am glad that you guys are back at it.  @nurmix sorry to hear about your parents.  My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  Looking forward to what is next and I'm glad I never removed the Intellivisionaries from my podcast app.  Let the Intellivision shenanigans continue!

3 hours ago, gar0u said:

Listened to the podcast last night.  So deeply sorry about your mom and dad, Paul. 

Its weird listening to a long-form podcast about something you love so much for so many years.  It's like a one-way friendship.  

Hoping as time goes by when you think of your parents, your sadness is replaced by fond memories. 

Thanks, guys.  I appreciate the kind words.

My mom's passing was at least 'expected', once she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  But my dad's passing was not.  He was doing pretty well on his own after my mom passed (they were married for almost 60 years).  I visited him regularly, took him groceries, had him over for dinner.  After his fall all of that changed.  I think he kind of lost his will to live after that.

I'm doing OK.  I have a lot of great memories, and try to focus on those.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4