Intellivision Master

Wouldn't That Be Something? ™

Looking forward to it!

You have your work cut out for you if you're going to include everything you've posted so far!  But this will be a GREAT resource for me to check into!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I've got to make a case for this game as I know disc golf was mentioned before.  Maybe IE could add use of the motion controls?  This would make a great addition to the Amico sports games!

Edited by atarifan88
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

Tommy already knows I want Sneaky Sasquatch, lol!

Sneaky Sasquatch trailer

By the way, how do you insert a Youtube Video into a post?  I don't see the option, but probably missed it!

Edited by Noah98
  • Like 4

I've always thought that this would be amazing on the Amico..

Update Graphics...  Nothing needed for gameplay other than trying to figure out how to add multiplayer.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Noah98 said:

Tommy already knows I want Sneaky Sasquatch, lol!

Sneaky Sasquatch trailer

By the way, how do you insert a Youtube Video into a post?  I don't see the option, but probably missed it!

I've got about 2 hours sunk into Sneaky Sasquatch. It's been a fun and intuitive game so far. The way he eats his food and the sounds he makes is comical!

Paste YouTube links directly into the editor. It's as easy as that.

sneaky-sasquatch-eating-food.thumb.gif.4a3721e2821a13d4aee6f0bbf040b241.gif

• Like 5

Mentioned these elsewhere and are great board games which should be easy to port. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Mentioned these elsewhere and are great board games which should be easy to port. 

these type of board games would be a welcome addition for sure especially if there could at some point be some online play

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Bonkey Kong said:

these type of board games would be a welcome addition for sure especially if there could at some point be some online play

Locally is the way to play Carcassonne. It is chill like putting a puzzle together. You don't want to play with some pushy person in a rush online.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Locally is the way to play Carcassonne. It is chill like putting a puzzle together. You don't want to play with some pushy person in a rush online.

yeah but if there were different timer options that could be set when starting a game it would work great

I've got a few...

Demolition Derby (and has to have some kind of unlock where you move up to SCHOOL BUS Demolition Derby)

Imagine this as a multiplayer game with graphics like Battle Tanks.... wow!

Alley Cat for the Atari 800/XE - a fun kid's game where you play a cat chasing mice, solving puzzles... etc.

Archon: The Light and the Dark

Gee Bee Air Rally - imagine an active 4 player version of this fun air racing game with power-ups and all.

• Like 5

Rekt - great simple stunt game but with different 4 player multiplayer modes and different cars to unlock.

• Like 1

Tossing these in here as a throwback to one of the ORIGINAL WTBSTM? posts..  Maybe even THE original mention?!?!?.  Tommy would have to verify. Imagine updated versions of these games.

AND

Both programmed by the same person.....  Wouldn't that be Somethingtm?

Edited by woobman
  • Like 3

And since we are at it..  I loved the Atari 2600 version of the game Reactor:

I think a possible multiplayer here as well.. Funny Story about this game -  My local arcade had one reactor machine and it was never working. But between word of mouth and the review in one of the magazines at the time, I got the 2600 version.  Played it like crazy. When I finally got to play reactor in the arcade, I preferred the music/gameplay on the cart better. That was the original version to me. Now I can appreciate both. 

• Like 6

Little Racer - 4 Player slot racer game. Even has a build your own track feature.

• Like 2

Since we are on a driving kick -  Two more ---->

Although these are the home versions.. I still love love both!

SFRUSH!

SF Rush 2049.

I don't know how you could make a multiplayer version unless you split the screen. If I recall there was some hesitation to doing  split/quad screen (for 4 people) game play.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, woobman said:

Since we are on a driving kick -  Two more ---->

Although these are the home versions.. I still love love both!

SFRUSH!

SF Rush 2049.

I don't know how you could make a multiplayer version unless you split the screen. If I recall there was some hesitation to doing  split/quad screen (for 4 people) game play.

There has been some hesitation it seems with split screens. I don't think it hurts either way.

• Like 3

I'm not a fan of retro-reimagined, but there are two old games (or, since I don't care that much about themes, I should rather say two gameplays) that I would like (and that I think are good for the Amico).

The first one is the C64 version of The Goonies (not the NES version which is a completely different game). It is a mix between a platform game and puzzle game where two players must cooperate to solve the puzzles (when played alone, the player controls both characters alternatively).

The second one is Zorro, which I would describe as a mix between a platform game and a distant cousin of a LucasArts adventure game.

A modern game I'd really like to see is Osmos (AFAIK, while there is a multiplayer version for iOS and Android, the PC only has the single-player mode).

In the board game category, I would like to see King of Tokyo, but with the Yahtzee dice throwing mechanism replaced with action minigames. So instead of just throwing dice, monsters would have to actually fight and collect energy, points and health.

Finally, there are three educational games I'd like to see.

First, I'd like to see a modern version of Balance of Power.

OK. This game is really not Amico compatible, so maybe keep the same kind of design and change the theme to school "geopolitics" where the goal is to become the most dominant kid using all sorts of social actions (instead of military aids, give candies, instead of helping insurgency, bad mouth your opponent, etc.) without getting into a fight (instead of avoiding nuclear war). if you get into a fight, you lose.

I would categorize this game has educational because it could teach basic human psychology, make kids able to recognize manipulation techniques and psychological attacks (by using them and seeing how then can be successful or fail), etc.

Second, I'd like to see a new version of SpaceChem, but with more "in your face" chemistry info in order to make it a real chemistry educational game (as well as training programing thinking).

Finally, Finally, a third game I'd like to see is a much more polished version of Kohctpyktop (also from Zachtronics). I'm not sure how this game could be made multiplayer, but there's certainly a way.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Papy said:

In the board game category, I would like to see King of Tokyo, but with the Yahtzee dice throwing mechanism replaced with action minigames. So instead of just throwing dice, monsters would have to actually fight and collect energy, points and health.

KoT is a fun board game. I keep meaning to add it to my collection.

• Like 4