Intellivision Master

Wouldn't That Be Something? ™

51 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

After seeing my youngest (7 yrs) and ALL his friends going crazy for this game, not having some multiplayer rip off of this game would be a missed opportunity for Amico.  From a design standpoint, looks like a quick n' easy thing to make.

That looks like fun. Last rhythm game I enjoyed might have been Elite Beat Agents. I think you are right on this being good type of game.

• Like 3

This looks adorable and would be great for kids. I miss how my nephew use to speak with an accent since he watched so much Peppa.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

Horse Racing is supposed to be on Amico.  But this game could also be an option too.

Ironically, they could just make a (multiplayer) port of this: 

68747470733a2f2f6c68332e676f6f676c6575736572636f6e74656e742e636f6d2f5950535a3965317757317a376349796a6b7051557141644d7a6c67615070726a335f316e39744b6573506659523855316e6c78637348466b3844642d315857612d796d736b524c656b513d773634302d683430302d65333635.png

• Haha 4

On 9/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, Intellivision Master said:

Nah, I want Pepper I.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

There wasn't a Pepper 1 sadly.

Obviously, my joke was not as funny as I thought! I guess I'm lucky I'm not a comedian!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Papy said:

Obviously, my joke was not as funny as I thought! I guess I'm lucky I'm not a comedian!

It's okay.  I kind of figured you were joking.  I wasn't sure.  Lol.  

Edited by Intellivision Master

3 hours ago, Papy said:

I liked your joke,it wasnt wasted on everybody! 👍

• Like 2

A major get for the Amico would be "Bubble Bobble 4 Friends" - it's a local 4 player game that's fun for the whole family. Worth checking out - the players here that love it are ages 5 and 9. Everything happens on a single screen and it's easy to follow. It was released last year for the Switch and PS4. Maybe an exclusive Amico feature would make it fit with the rules.

Edited by Jacob Livingston
  • Like 4

I was hoping to see more of Cats with Swords but it seems to have been tabled possibly. This looks like it could be a zany cat fighter. From my experiences with cats it could almost be an accurate representation of a house of cats too. 🙀 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I was hoping to see more of Cats with Swords but it seems to have been tabled possibly. This looks like it could be a zany cat fighter. From my experiences with cats it could almost be an accurate representation of a house of cats too. 🙀 

That title cracks me up! 😄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jacob Livingston said:

All of these are perfect:

I would like to see some Mario Party type game that utilizes the Amico controller for fun mini games. The very little we've seen of Back Talk makes me think it is more like a Jackbox game and won't have mini games.

• Like 4

Tossing 2 in here as I haven't posted in a while...

Anything based on this show:

This amazingly fun show died along with ReBoot when Disney Bought ABC.  Yes a new ReBoot game wouldn't  hurt either.

Edited by woobman
  • Like 1

And one of the most criminally under rated cartoons ever:

This one is is shot/acted/scored like a 70's  police drama... Including Chapter Breaks.

• Like 1