IGNORED

Atari VCS Store Order Number High-Score :)

Mockduck

On 9/29/2021 at 4:56 PM, tripled79 said:

Just bought Centipede: Recharged.

Order ID: 8571

C'mon people! Bring that number up to 10,000!

I bought on Xbox One. I hope these Recharged titles sell well, realistically, each title should sell at least 10,000 on each platform (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, VCS, PC).

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Bought Black Widow Recharged on October 29..order 9863...118 sales in 2 days. I think everyone is buying Black Widow. It's probably my favorite tied with Unsung Heroes or Warriors lol can't remember the name. It's a shame that Atari's sales are so low. I bought Black Widow on Steam at first, but it kept freezing, so I refunded and unhooked windows and went back into VCS mode for the first time in 4 months to purchase Black Widow. Very addicting game.

• Like 1

I’ll be picking up all the 7800 games for my newest ATARI system…because it’s the console I would have owned in 1984(if was released when it should have been released) but instead saved up my kid money for my first computer in 1985…ATARI 800XL.

I have played some of them on Anstream Arcade but want to have them on my system for the most minimal lag and hopefully ATARI sets up leaderboards & PvP for them in the future. 

• Like 2

I’m hoping for Lynx games as well and the ability to Lynx-Up…PvP…for so many of its games but especially for Warbirds. That was so much fun in the early ‘90s…glad I was able to experience it in real-time/during its lifecycle.

Looking forward to everything ATARI has planned for their 50th Anniversary year. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 2:01 PM, skorphy said:

Bought Pedra! Gotta support the exclusives. Order #10655 on Nov 18. 

Hello,

Just to let you know that a new version of Pedra! was released to the Atari store yesterday - you may have seen the 'update available' icon for it.  This new version is based off the valuable feedback players such as yourselves gave and includes the following:

Save game progress - it now correctly keeps the caves unlocked between gaming sessions

New game modes - relaxed and 'beat the clock'

Controller settings - you can change the orientation to suit your playing style

Skip feature - only on the relaxed game mode and only after several attempts

Generous powerup retention - any goodies you redeem via crystals are kept until its Game Over

A few other bug fixes here and there

Please download and update - hope you enjoy the new update!

Ian.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 11:50 PM, swlovinist said:

Ordered a bunch of games.   Latest was last night #13781.   These sales numbers are very low.   Just happy to see them at least trying.  

As long as they're making a profit, that's all that matters. They are a small company. It's like baby steps for this console, they gotta learn to crawl before they can walk. Like a phoenix from the ashes, they will rise again. Just nice to see an old name like Atari take on the big three giants again. I'm just glad to come along for the ride and be apart of Atari's resurgence. Keep the spirit alive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...