IGNORED

Redneck Rampage

19 hours ago, classicgamer74 said:

Check out this playthrough of the first level of Redneck Rampage.  Which classic 1st person shooter game from the 90's is your favorite?  Least favorite? 

Didn't realize this had some much cussing in it, which is funny but can wear out after a while.  Also, as far as what my favorite FPS from the 90s is, it definitely is Wolfenstein 3D.  Played all six episodes and took about as deep of a dive into that game as possible.  2nd place would be Duke Nukem 3D.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Didn't realize this had some much cussing in it, which is funny but can wear out after a while.  Also, as far as what my favorite FPS from the 90s is, it definitely is Wolfenstein 3D.  Played all six episodes and took about as deep of a dive into that game as possible.  2nd place would be Duke Nukem 3D.

I should have put in the description that I'm also using the "cuss pack" add on. There isn't that much cursing in the regular version of the game.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2021 at 10:51 AM, Hwlngmad said:

Don't forget Lucasarts' Outlaw...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was working as a tech at Computer City the day this came out. It was all the rage that day...with both the customers and the sales guys. I was like "ehh". It wasn't a technical marvel....it was the fact that it was supposed to be funny/goofy/stupid and had a lot of swearing.

Rise of the Triad was a heck of a lot better...and was already three years older than this game at that time.

• 4 weeks later...