IGNORED

Missing AA Members... has anyone heard from Nukey Shay??

4ever2600

Givin the state of the planet and keeping a helpful eye on each other... should we pin a topic on AA members we haven't seen in a while that just fell off the map?

Not a stalky type thing but more of a 'having each other's backs' type of thing.   

I know that members come and members go, and were all 'getting younger ' but just maybe as a welfare check type of thing and maybe help out if possible...

That said,  I'd like to start by asking if anyone has seen or heard from Nukey Shay?

Havent seen him on the forums in a while and miss his contributions around here and wonder 'Givin the state of the planet' if he or any other members who we just haven't seen in some time are just OK.

If we don't look after each other, who will?

-OR-

Should I just mind my own business?

What do you think about this...  fully open to suggestions.  I take criticism constructively... ; )

• Like 1

Just saying...

19 years on AA, last visited February 2020...

Right when Covid hit...

No arguments online or bans...

Great AA member and just *poof* gone...

Just hoping the guy is OK.  

Nukey, if you see this, just let us know you are good or if you need any kind of help!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, 4ever2600 said:

Givin the state of the planet and keeping a helpful eye on each other... should we pin a topic on AA members we haven't seen in a while that just fell off the map?

Not a stalky type thing but more of a 'having each other's backs' type of thing.   

I know that members come and members go, and were all 'getting younger ' but just maybe as a welfare check type of thing and maybe help out if possible...

That said,  I'd like to start by asking if anyone has seen or heard from Nukey Shay?

Havent seen him on the forums in a while and miss his contributions around here and wonder 'Givin the state of the planet' if he or any other members who we just haven't seen in some time are just OK.

If we don't look after each other, who will?

-OR-

Should I just mind my own business?

What do you think about this...  fully open to suggestions.  I take criticism constructively... ; )

I agree!  I made a similar post recently in General Chat asking what happened to a few users like the.golden.ax and Flojomojo for pretty much the same reasons.    And yeah, I believe it’d be a nice topic to have pinned to help us all keep up with our “online community/family”

But, (and I’m not sure why -- I didn’t probe and question it) the thread got locked.  So I dunno… I don’t think I broke any rules, but oh well.  Hope every one's well

11 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

I hope Nukey is OK too. Sometimes a break in routine is good for the soul, hopefully it’s as simple as that. 

Glad to see you posting again.  I'd always rather enjoyed your input in various conversations, so when it seemed like you disappeared for a bit (I could be wrong) I namedropped you in that thread to see if anyone knew if you were ok.